Chapter 5

1:14 am

They waited to film their video so the parking lot would be empty.

"We should film the video now" Nick said getting up from his bed.

"Oh I guess" Hailey said sitting up in the bed.

They all left Nicks room and went downstairs to the van. Matt got in the drivers seat, Chris was in the passenger seat and Hailey and Nick were in the back. Matt pulled into a empty parking lot and Chris set up the camera. They started filming and explained what they were doing.

"We are going to be answering questions you guys have for us" Nick said moving in his seat.

"Ok first one is, Whats y'all's favourite show" Chris asked taking a sip of his sweet tea.

"Stranger Things" Nick said.

"Probably Outer Banks" Chris said.

"Yea id say Outer Banks too" Matt said.

"What about you hails" Chris asked turning to Hailey.

"Uh probably Outer Banks or The Summer I Turned Pretty" she said.

"How do you guys know Hailey" Nick repeated someone's question.

"Well we went to school together" Matt said looking away from his phone

"And she was really close to Nick and then eventually all of us" Chris added.

"What sports have you played" Matt repeating a question.

"Nick didn't you only play boys club basketball" Chris asked turning to Nick.

"No" Nick answered.

"What you play" Chris asked.

"Fucking nothing" Nick said making everyone laugh a little.

"No actually what you play" Chris asked.

"Soccer for a week then a cried and quit after the first game, baseball for a couple weeks until I hit myself with a ball cried and quit, uh hockey until a cried and quit after free skate, but one day I was in the stands while you guys were like on your fifth year but I thought I could do better than both of your then I joined and after like two and a half years I cried and quit" Nick said causing the others to laugh.

"Hockey was fun oh and lacrosse" Chris said with Matt agreeing with him.

"Oh wait Nick played lacrosse too" Chris said.

"Yea before I cried and quit" Nick laughed.

"Hails what sports did you play" Matt asked.

"Mainly volleyball but I did some badminton and baseball" she said.

They answered a few more questions before saying bye, they ended by Hailey waving bye and Matt kissing the camera.

Nick grabbed the camera and they started to drive away.

"Tomorrow do you guys want to go to the mall" Matt asked.

"Sure" they all agreed.

After some time they arrived to the boys house. It was late and Hailey was getting tired. She yawned as they walked into the house.

"Wanna sleep in my room tonight" Matt asked while walking up behind her.

"Yea sure" she smiled at him.

Chris and Nick said goodnight and went to do their own thing. Hailey went to grab her charger for the living room and Matt waited for her in his room.

"Hey" she said walking into Matt's room seeing him on his bed.