Chapter 3: Rock n' Roll!

Alex, Flain, Vulk and Zorch trotted to another terrain, different from the bright, glowing, molten lava, away from the chillingly hot temperatures, and, especially a relief for her, no more fire. There was a sort of bright butterscotch yellow sand. Gargantuan boulders towered over Alex's shoulders, a nice, warm light grey tone to the rocks. There seemed to be a bit of yellow or gold plated on the top of some of the boulders, that's shimmer danced within the rays of daylight. There were some mailboxes that, to Alex, seemed a bit out if place, but she did not pay any heed to it. It was a somewhat nice change of scenery for Alex. Alex was looking around to see what else could be found. She knew that there were more of these 'Mixels' that she saw, but to no avail, it seemed barren. She glanced around confused, she was a deer in headlights.

"Where are they? You said that these 'cragsters' guys woulda been here!" Alex sassed impatiently. She tapped her foot and crossed her arms, her frame posed to a more impatient pose. Flain looked up at her face, "Dudette, chill. They'll be here right-" Before Flain could finish, the ground started rumbling. It felt like a floor of glass, pending to crack. It felt that thousands of jackhammers went off. As soon as the ground started shaking, Alex started to panic, her life was slowly flashing before her eyes. Although seeming unphased, her eyes told another story. Her eyes had a feeling of terror and trepidation, her emerald pupils shaking like crazy. Alex seemed to be shaking in her boots.

Two more creatures appeared from the ground digging their way up like groundhogs on February 2nd. One seemed to be more square shaped than the other, he had buck teeth, thick eyebrows, and one arm was larger than the other. The second one seemed more oval like in stature, with sort of yellow crystals on the top of their head, and an underbite. "Hey, Krader! Hey, Shuff!" Flain waved, his voice full of enthusiasm. "Hi, Flain! Hi, Vulk! Oh... It you, Zorch." "Hiya, Krader!" "Who new girl?" Krader asked, his voice low and raspy, but energetic and happy toned, nonetheless. "Oh! Uh... I'm Alex!" Alex smirked, her confidence shining on like a crazy diamond. She looked around, "Ain't there supposed to be 3 of you?" "Oh, yeah! Seismo's right behind you!" Zorch chuckled, his loud and annoying voice wrapped around Alex's skull.

Alex turned around as to greet the creature, but she saw only some feet. Abnormaly round and huge feet and a set legs. The made Alex, in a cautious haste, look upward. The entity seemed to be around 6-7 feet tall. They had one eye, no visible mouth, or some sort mouth cover. The creature also had horns, and a uni-brow. It seemed that it's round disc-like body was also his face. Alex was quickly frozen, she was spooked stiff. Her frightened figure seemed to scream out that this was wisteringly dreadful. It felt almost like a thriller for her! Her emotions ran to and 'fro. It was like a track race in the upstairs for her. seeing the tall creature.

Alex's eyes quaked a bit, but to no avail, she was a statue. "Oh... kay. Well erm... Nice to meet'cha!" "It nice to meet new girl, too!" the mysterious being giggled, hugging Alex, tighter than a locked closet. It felt that Alex's organs were in a mosh pit, being squeezed and squashed, hither and tither. Her bones on the verge of breaking, like a branch on a tree, holding more weight, biting off more it could chew. Alex's face turned into a bright indigo. She was coughing, wheezing, and huffing for a breath of air. "Woah, Seismo, my cragster compadre! Let the gal breathe!" Flain cautioned to Seismo.

"Oh, right, me sorry." "No, no, your alright... ow." Alex groaned, holding her back to make sure that nothing was broken. There was nothing broken or popped, but the hug was tight. She shook her head a bit after recovering. Krader scratched his head, confused, "So, where you from?" "Oh, uh... Well it's a long story, dude-" Flain was suddenly interrupted by Zorch, as he was pushed to the side. "Well, she fell out of some portal from the sky and hit her head on a rock! So now she's here-" Before anything else can be said, Alex shoved Zorch, who was explaining Alex's entrance to the side. Her face told him to keep his mouth shut. "And I want to know... Who can help me out to go back to my universe." Alex hissed, still peeved at Zorch. Zorch stood there with a smug smirk and simply shrugged.

"Well, we know rock-solid plan!" Krader shouted. Alex raised an eyebrow. All her prayers were answered! It was a remedy for her home sickness! Her eyes beamed with a bright joy! Fireworks went off in her brain, her feet tapping the sandy ground. "Really? That's truly fantastic!" She cackled out, her voice filled with excitement. She thought, 'Maybe... Maybe this will work!' "Yeah! We know super smart mixel, he name is Teslo!" Shuff spoke. Alex hugged the tiny fella, "Thank you! Thank you!" Alex giggled. She spun around in circles, her hair flying within the wind of the spin. Her brain was sparked.

Then, there was an awkward silence. An uncomforting, deafening muteness. The broom of silence swept them awry, causing the situation to feel more awkward than it already was. "Uh... so, where can I find him?" Alex pondered, her eyes glancing around confused. She wanted to know the fastest way out of this mysterious, colorful, and joyful landscape. She wanted to go back to see arguments in the CrossOver PentHouse, the loud chaotic energy was more natural to her than what was happening now. "Well, he live with other electroids! On top that mountain!" Seismo pointed out a mountain. The mountain seemed tall, and sorta far away. Alex's pupils shattered like glass, seeing how far away the mountain was. Her hope jumped out of her soul, right then and there.

Alex slumped onto a rock, her eyes filled with sorrow. "No no no! It'll take me ages to climb up there." Alex wept. Her crystal clear and warm tears skimming down her face. Their sorrowful yet silent sobs concerning the others. Vulk approached and tapped her shoulder. Alex peeked up, and saw the cyclops holding something. It looked like a chocolate chip cookie with bits and pieces of macaroni in it. Alex's eyebrows jumped, "What is this?" "It's a cookironi! Try it, it might make you feel better!" Vulk recommended. Alex took the cookironi, and inspected it.

She took a bite...

It was amazing! The sweetness of the cookie, the savoriness of the macaroni! The flavors exploded in her mouth! The savory, cheesiness, yet familiar flavor of the macaroni melting on her tongue. The sweet, sugary and nostalgic taste of the cookie, the moist, rich flavor of the chocolate chips melting in her mouth! It was an amazing, warm feeling. Alex couldn't help but giggle. The taste stuck in her mouth like glue. It was awesome.

"Wowzas! This simply tastes fantabulous!" Alex smiled. Vulk smiled softly. Before anything else could be said the moment was interrupted, "Oh! Me know rock solid plan to get Alex to Teslo! We dig-dig path to mountain, once we finish path, we have someone fast take her there! It be quick shortcut and rock-solid plan!" Krader spoke. Everyone agreed to the plan. It was simple, quick, but cunning and smart. The 7 ran near the mountain, and the cragsters started digging. The same rumbling feeling as before.

It felt like it only took a few minuets. "Huh. Well that was quick" "Ok girly, c'mon, we gotta get you to your destination." Zorch groaned. He picked up Alex and held her over his head. He was running fast, sort of jets of fire emerging from his back. It felt like Alex was going at ridiculous speeds. The trip only took what felt like a few minuets. The area seemed different. There seemed to be power lines, circuit boards, almost like it was all made of electricity. Alex turned to thank Zorch, but he was gone. There was a box with a note on it.

"Hey Alex! I just thought to give you some cookironis because you seemed to like them, and I think your nice!
           -Signed, Vulk ^^"

Alex smiled softly, her eyes analyzed the note, and she was satisfied. She took the box of cookironis and went on her way...