Chapter 3: Pirate Seas

You stepped out of Penny, as well as Dave right behind you. You landed on a pirate ship in the middle of nowhere. "Probably there would be no zombies, right?", you said to yourself. So you, Dave, and the plants slept for the night.

The next morning, you woke up, you saw a Pirate Ship, and good thing you saw there were binoculars near you. You grabbed it and look through it. You saw the ship is the Zombie Pirate Ship. A few minutes later, the plants finally woke up and the ship is getting closer and closer. 3 minutes later, the war began, and the zombies added planks so they could go into your ship. Later, the fight ended and a new seed packet has been collected. You plant it on the pot that you have and you look at the back of the seed packet, the name of the plant is Kernel Pult.

The next day, you saw the plant and it looks like a lobbing plant, so you waited for the zombies. Finally, the zombies arrived, you wait until the zombies reached the planks they put that connect to your ship. You saw Kernel Pult's attack that flings kernels which is 25% weaker than a normal Peashooter's attack, but waits there's more! He also flings butter which is 5% more damaged than a normal pea from a Peashooter.

Three days later, after getting Kernel Pult. On the 4th day, after the fight, you obtained a new seed packet which is a plant. But you've been wondering, "Why this plant looks like a dragon and doesn't a plant, maybe it's because of a Snapdragon flower", you looked at the back of the seed packet and you jinxed the name, Snapdragon.

You wait for the zombies to step on the plank, "Why is it not shooting? Maybe it's a close-ranged plant-like Bonk Choy?", you whispered to yourself and it does! It's a close-ranged plant that breathes fire.

Snapdragon is gonna be your first-ever fire plant. Due to its flammable power that could technically turn zombies to ashes. So now you know what could Snapdragon do. On the 6th day of your travel to the Pirate Seas, after the fight, you finally obtain Spikeweed, a new plant.

Technically, spikeweed can damage zombies when they stepped on it. And can destroy 1 barrel roller zombie. You defeated the zombies on Day 7, it's a map! It says, "Treasure! (not zombies), bring brain on the X", you let Penny analyze this and after her analysis, she says, "We need a bigger ship for this fight because our ship can't handle this fight."

When you woke up the next day. You saw the big bad bold Zombie Captain, it's not an ordinary Pirate Captain, it's the Zombie Captain Gargantuar! The Gargantuar is very muscular, he now holds a shark to smash the plants. So your plants and you are helping the plants, including Dave. Dave gives the plant food, and you also help by defeating the zombies. 8 Minutes later, the war is finally over.

After the huge fight, a plant showed up, Dave says, "Is that Squash?", Squash is very tired of handling zombies on its own. So you bring him inside to get healed by the Sunflower. On the 10th day, the zombies had been attacking your ship and nothing is successful.

After you defeated the zombies that day, you unlocked a new plant but it was very expensive, "400 SUNS?!", you said. But you planted it anyway. The plant's name is Coconut Cannon. You have to activate the plant to shoot and it deals a ton of damage, plus an explosion which is OP!

"Coconut Canons are very overpowered!", you whispered to yourself. The 14th day comes, and the fight becomes more intense on that day, good thing you survived. After the war, a new seed packet has been acquired, Threepeater.

You plant it in the pot and check what it's gonna look like. On day 15, you saw Threepeater, "It looks like three peashooters into one", said yourself. You wait for the zombies to come and a few minutes later, here they've come. "Whoa!", that's the only thing you said after you saw threepeat how to attack, they shoot three peas in three different rows.

A day later Spring Bean has been unlocked, he bounces zombies by two tiles or by bouncing them into the water (Pirate Seas only), and then Day 19 came, and a new plant has been also unlocked, the Spikerock. It's similar to spikeweed but a stronger version.

On day 24, three plants showed up, Cherry Bomb(by a seed packet), Power Lily, and Torchwood. A cherry Bomb is an explosive that kills in a 3x3 radius. While Power Lily could give you plant food. And finally, Torchwood could improve by 50% Pea damage by adding fire to it.

Last day on Pirate Seas, Day 25. "Well, he comes to the zombies? Where are the Zombies?" you said to yourself. All of a sudden, "Mwahahahahahahahaha!", Zomboss's evil laugh, and you said, "Zomboss!" And Zomboss continued, "Let the battle start!" he yells. 15 minutes later, "It can't be!", Zomboss yells, "How would you defeat me that easily?!", he continued. "But you'll see me again, Mwahahahaha!", was his goodbye.

He left a key! It's a Cowboy Key, "We could go into another timeline!", Penny said. Howdy partners, Welcome to Wild West!

----------------------------------------

(Remix for Pirate Seas)