Chapter 9: Lost City

"Whoa Welcome to the Jungle", Dave says, "User Dave we're indeed in the jungle but we appear in the Lost City, I have found ancient text and scripts, people used to live here and now they left without traces why?" Penny added. "Penny, where there is gold on the lawn?" Dave asks, "According to my research, I have detected Gold Tiles, the only way to activate it is by planting on it, then it glows, and generates suns as long there is a plant on it." Penny answered.

On day 1, "Whoa! The zombies are dressed up like Indiana Jones!", Dave says. "True, and I think they're Explorers, also what are they doing in the Lost City?", you asked, "According to my research, they're looking for a gem that powers up the zombies, and also your brains too.", Penny answered. The zombies dropped a seed packet, "Red Stinger, shoots twice like a repeater and get's defensive when planted on the front and offensive at the back", you said.

After defeating Day 3, you have found a new plant, by showing up on one of the zombie's hats, "According to my research, his name is Lava Guava, when the zombie gets close to him, he'll spit out lava that burns the zombies, and it'll create a lava tile where he was planted and it will last for a few seconds after drying up." Penny said.

Every day each zombie attacks get more challenging and more complicated, but on Day 7, you see a seed packet after defeating the final zombie on that day. "AKEE or Autonomous Katapulting Ejectomatic Emitter, which means he could shoot Ackee Seeds that emit to the zombie behind him or bounces zombie to zombie," Penny said, after doing her research about the plant you just have found.

And afterward, a new zombie appears, "The Parasol Zombie, she could deflect any projectiles from above, just like the Excavator Zombie, but he could deflect any projectiles from the front." Penny said. "Welp, that's no good," Dave added.

Every day, zombie attacks have been more complex in how hard but you still succeed to defeat them somehow. Just like Day 11, but with a new plant, but this time, the information about the plant is in the back. "Okay, let me read about this plant, Endurian, he's an offensive and defensive plant, he's defensive because he could defend plants behind him, while he also spikes the zombies while eating him which makes him also an offensive plant.", as read the information.

On day 15, after defeating the zombies, you found a treasure map, but not like the one you have found in Pirate Seas, it's more like a treasure hunt map. It shows a zombie's head and a broken line to the X with a brain next to it. Penny analyzed it, "We have to get out of this city right now!" Penny said. On day 16, you 3 and the plants have come face to face with the one and only, Porter Gargantuar!

It was a very wild, and complex fight, but you have succeed after 16 minutes. Even Dave and Penny joined in!

As a prize, a plant showed up after defeating the final Gargantuar, "Toadstool, is like Chomper but he uses his tongue to eat a zombie and that tongue has the only length of three tiles in front of him, after chewing he spits out suns" Penny said after analyzing and researching the plant.

On Day 19, you have finally found a new seed packet, similar to Endurian, the information is behind the plant, "Stallia, she stalls and slows zombies with her perfume for a few seconds. Okay, that is a short one." you said.

On day 20 when you saw the plant but a new zombie had shown up, Imp Porters, create a tent on the gold tiles and create random zombies each second! And the only way to stop it is to destroy it! But when the Imp Porter dies, his tent will be left in the certain tile where he dies and acts like a projectile.

After defeating the 27th day on the visit to Lost City, a new seed packet has been located after defeating the last zombie on that day. "Gold Leaf generates more Gold Tiles for more suns." You said. On day 28, new zombies showed up, "Penny what are those new zombies?" Dave asks, "According to my research, the first one is Relic Hunter, similar to the Scallywag Zombie that we have met on Pirate Seas, he swings above your plants and he's a little stronger than regular zombies. The second one is the Torquioce Zombie, he holds a Torquioce Skull that acts like a Sun Stealer, like the staff of the Ra Zombies that we've met back to Ancient Egypt, and even if he fails to steal the sun, he generates a beam that burns and destroys plants!" Penny answered.

"Yikes! These are guys are very dangerous!" You added.

Even though these zombies are hard to kill, somehow you still succeed, and on Day 30, Dave remembered the gem that Penny said when landed here, "I have an idea to steal the gem that Penny has said, let me bring some of the plants with me and you need most of the plants with you two." Dave said, "User Dave, it's too dangerous," Penny said, "Don't worry, I'll be back." Dave answered.

Day 32, "MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! You can't defeat me this time, meet my new Zombot, ZOMBOT AEROSTATIC GONDOLA!!" Zomboss said, It was indeed kind of tough at the start but as the Zepplin taking damage, it's getting easier. And 15 minutes later, "Impossible, but we'll meet next time when MY MUSIC STARTS NOW SUCKERS, MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" Zomboss's farewell. And just after the Zombot will teleport, Dave got back! Penny was so happy that he got back safely, "No time to lose, let's follow Zomboss!" You bravely said.

Music Starts Now! Welcome to the NEON MIXTAPE TOUR!

------------------------------------------

(Remix for Lost City)