Chapter 6: Dark Ages

"Salvate!" Penny said, "what's that mean?", Crazy Dave said, "It means welcome in Latin.", you added. You landed there in the daytime when there are no zombies, even one! So you waited for the sleepy night.

8 PM, you heard growling through another side of the lawn. You looked through the window, there are some zombies. "Oh, so that's the gimmick! So instead they fight in the days, they fight at night!" you said, "Let's get rock and roll for Night 1 in the Obscura Saecula!" Crazy Dave added.

After the fight at the night, the seed packet was unlocked! It's Sun-Shroom, they grow over time, and suns grow too!

So you planted it in your pot but it didn't take that long to grow. An hour later, Sun-Shroom is already ready for action. Night 2, it's not an ordinary day of fighting zombies, it's May 6!

It's Dave's birthday, but before the night comes, you celebrated Dave's birthday. And then, at 8:26 PM, you tried Sun-Shroom, and it was very efficient, like so much efficient.

At 8:31 PM on Night 2, the new plant it is! The description says, "Puff-Shroom, it's a type of mushroom plant that shoots puff but within the 4 tile length. Not like other shooters, it's still range but close range. It's only limited time, after 30 seconds, it's already gone." So you planted it and waited to grow.

It was a cute little fungus, it's a shooting plant but short-ranged. It needed 3 to 4 tiles in front of him to be able to shoot.

Night 5, at 7:09 PM, was another successful night to defend your brains from zombies. Still no casualties. And got 2 new plants!

Fume-Shroom shoots fumes at 5 tiles in front of him. Also a perfect match to the jester zombie. Can be only obtained through seed packets.

Hypno-shroom hypnotizes the zombies to attack their fellow zombies, if it got eaten, the zombie has to die to be able to put more of its seeds to be able to grow off them.

Both of the plants are also sick!

3 days later, at Night 8, 9:21 PM, A new threat, Knight Zombie. A type of peasant zombie but with a knight shining helmet. The only way to get killed is by using insta kill plants like explosives, but it was still successful to win in that type of mess.

"Hey, a new seed packet!", Crazy Dave says. And then you said, "No description...", "According to my analysis, that's Sun Beam, a new sun-producing plant. It has to be eaten to produce sun. Then when the zombie that ate it took damage, it produces 25 suns. But its plant food effect is it's the secret weapon, after it got eaten, it will create light inside of the zombie, then slowly melts away.", Penny added.

On Day 9, it was a tough one. But you still did it! That time, you also used sun bean, it was kinda useful and useless. You said that to your mind.

After the tremendous glorious bellum. You saw a scroll with a note on it. It says, "Quaeso relinquere cerebri in procumbens."

As usual, you let penny analyze this to figure out what it means.

On the 10th Day, at 8:43 AM, "According to my analysis, we should get ready for this fight could happen very late at night.", Penny said. 11:01 PM, the gargantuar has appeared!

Night 10, is a very tough, and one of the darkest fights you've ever experienced! Also, it happened very late at night!

2:48 AM, the time it ended, it's already Day 11. But it only could happen around, 7:00 PM - 12:00 Am.

Let's fast forward 4 days, Night 14. Another tough fight. "The Zombies are getting stronger and stronger!", Dave says. "We need a new plant that can defend and shoot at the same time!", Penny added.

"AHA! I knew a plant to plant!", Dave says, "What is it?!", you added. "Peanut!", Dave said.

"Peanut shoots peas and defends like a wall nut!", Penny added.

Another victory due to the Peanut!

Night 15 came, and at 8:51, the fight started. A King Zombie has appeared. It's a new threat! It's because it gives a peasant zombie turn into a knight.

Good thing you succeeded, and new plant! "Magnet-Shroom, magnet-shroom grabs metallic objects from zombies, like helmets or buckets!"

So you planted it in the pot. And with a help of a new plant, Night 16 has been very easy.

"We are doing-", you stopped saying due to a huge roar in the distance. It's because it's Night 20 now!

"Meet, Zombot Draco Tenebris!", zomboss said.

"This time I will give you no mercy, MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!", Zomboss Said, "Enough of this inutilis sermo, lets 'saxum!", you added.

"I hope you succeed in this fight because it is gonna be very dark.", Penny said.

You are doing not well because 8 minutes later, still not 1/3 done. So you worked your hardest now in the Darkest Hour!

The Draco could also summon necromancy or renaissance. Summoning a zombie from its darkest grave.

Finally, after 27 minutes, the fight ended. As usual, Zomboss will leave and leave a new key. Aloha, Welcome to Big Wave Beach.

---------------------------------------

(Remix for Dark Ages)