3: Trouble & Double Trouble

"How many times should I tell you NOT to sleep during my class, Mr Park? I'm done with this. OUT OF MY CLASS. NOW!"

A fourteen-year-old boy who was wearing his school uniform grumpy stood up, his eyes wandered around the silent classroom lazily.

"Ha...", sighed the teen. "Ms, do you mind making the lesson at least a bit more interesting? Honestly, I don't think I was the only one who slept through your classes. Taehyung, for example, is no different from me.", Jimin explained while his best friend who sat next to him looked up at Jimin in astonishment as he have been abruptly dragged into reality since he was half asleep.

Their teacher's deathly gaze pierced into the two friends' souls. Taehyung was amazed to find that he and his best friend was still alive.

"I never knew he wanted to suicide.", Taehyung thought as he facepalmed.

"Jimin, please shut your mouth, you fool.", Taehyung whispered to Jimin from the corner of his mouth so the teacher wouldn't notice it.

"Also, ms, the whole class was half asleep. Because as we all know, maths is bo-"

"I SAID OUT, JIMIN!!!!", scream the teacher as she banged her fist on the table with a loud bang. The whole class flinched

Jimin scooted out of the class with a smirk and the teacher sighed in relief. Taehyung's amused gaze followed Jimin.

"Umm... Ms?", Taehyung called out to the teacher with his left hand raised in the air.

"Yes, Taehyung?", the teacher said tiredly.

"What Jimin said was true. You see-"
Taehyung was cut short when the teacher banged her hand on the table. Taehyung and the rest of the class flinched again because of the loud sound.

"Out of my class! Now!", ordered the older female as she sent Taehyung a death glare that sent shivers down his spine.

Taehyung was about to leave when the teacher called his name. He looked up at her. "After the period is over, come to my office with your friend.", she said as she turned towards the class, giving the boy zero shits.

Taehyung nodded and meekly walked out of the class and closed the door behind him.