5: A Small Moment

Jimin pressed Taehyung's cheeks tightly, making Taehyung's lips pop out as if he is pouting.

"Whash shu shuing?", muffled the younger in annoyance. (What are you doing?)

"Aww... I didn't get you into trouble, Kim. You did it yourself. And I think it was pretty cute of you to do that.", said the shorter who still held Taehyung's face in his tiny, baby-soft palms.

Taehyung grunted and slapped Jimin's hands away. "Sure. Think whatever you like, I don't care. I was afraid that your tiny ass will get into trouble again.", Taehyung explained as he dusted his shirt. Jimin scoffed.

"And when have I done that?", demanded brown-haired Jimin while crossing his arms across his chest and giving Taehyung a death glare.

"Remember two days ago.", replied Taehyung shortly. Jimin blinked as he tried to remember what happens two days ago.

"You were grounded because you hit your mother's vase and broke it with your bat while trying to shoo away a giant bee. And you were bothering me and asked me to explain to your mother how scary bees can be.", Taehyung explained as he wore a poker face.

"That was- It wasn't my fault, it was that damn bee's. It started to follow me. I even gave it a flower but it still didn't stop following me and went for my butt. What was I supposed to do? Let it sting my ass?", Jimin ranted away with a slight pout visible on his face.

"You can conclude that the bee didn't see your flower but it saw your tiny and fell deeply in love with it... it saw your butt as a flower... maybe.", Taehyung said while trying not to burst out laughing.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?", Jimin asked after he took some time to process what Taehyung had just told him.

Taehyung broke into a fit of giggles while clutching his stomach. Jimin gave the younger a death glare but kept his mouth shut.

After some time of laughing, Jimin couldn't take it anymore, so he ended up giving Taehyung a wack on the back of his head.
"Ow!", Taehyung exclaimed in pain while rubbing the back of his head.
Jimin glared again.

"Ok ok... Forget it... But you did get me into trouble back in the class by snitching on me. I thought it was better to leave than to stay. And I also know that you got on to Ms Hawang's nerves on purpose so that you can bunk classes", Taehyung said knowingly.

Taehyung knew what Jimin was up to as soon as Jimin raised his hand.
He just knew it... he was labelled as Jimin's soulmate for a reason.

"I know that you know, you coward.", scoffed the older and Taehyung gave Jimin a death glare.

"No, I'm not a coward. She might ask me things that I don't want to answer... things like... 'Did you sleep during my class, Kim' or... or... 'you better not be caught sleeping in my class' or 'I've got my eyes on you'. So it was better to leave.", Taehyung explained. He imitated their maths teacher and wore a strict expiration on his face like their teacher.

Jimin started to laugh at Taehyung's little act. "True true.", Jimin laughed.

"I wished the bee would have stung your head... then maybe... at least you will gain some common sense.", Taehyung said as he put more pressure on 'at least'.

Jimin didn't take it seriously but yet he playfully pushed the older.

"Hey! Don't be a meanie beanie.", Jimin said pouting.

The school bell rang as it indicated to the students and the teachers that the period was over and so was school.

"Jimin, we need to go to Ms Hawang's office. I guess detention is waiting for us.", Taehyung predicted as he ruffled his shoulder-length black curly hair in frustration.

"No shit, Sherlock."