19: Small Talk

There were lots of people, some hugging each other, some holding hands, some who wore clothes like his father with a briefcase, some have come in groups, some were sitting alone while scrolling through their phones and some were students in their school uniforms. Young Jungkook was observing them all.

"Don't you have any plans for today, hyung?", Jungkook asked when Jimin.

"I was supposed to have a class today. But it got cancelled.", Jimin said with a smile and looking very relieved.

Jungkook made an 'o' shape with his rosy lips. "Have one.", Jimin offered as pushed the plates of chocolate muffins and cookies towards the younger boy. Jimin then placed the chocolate milkshake in front of Jungkook. "Thank you.", Jungkook said before he picked up a cookie and started to eat it. "Mmm... This is the best.", he commented after finishing his first cookie and going to another.

Jimin didn't respond. He stared at Jungkook while sipping his chocolate milkshake, his plum, juicy pink lips around the plastic straw.

Jungkook felt the older's gaze on him. Jungkook looked up at Jimin with his big doe eyes.

"Is there something on my face?", Jungkook asked feeling slightly uncomfortable by the way Jimin was looking at him, he shifted his butt on the chair.

"Yes, to be honest.", Jimin replied, his face hearing up because he got caught red-handed.

Jungkook wiped his mouth thinking that there were crumbs around his mouth.

Jimin chuckled. "You have a nose, a mouth, pair of eyes with a pair of eyebrows and your hair is falling over your forehead. So... yeah. There is something on your face."

Jungkook tried his best to stop smiling but failed terribly.

Jimin removed his hair tie and his brown locks came down in an instant. He ruffled his hair making it even messier than it was before, but, it still looked good on him.

"Sorry for staring... It's just that... you look kinda familiar. But I can't point where I have seen you before. Have we met before?"

Jungkook panicked but he laughed it away nervously as he shook his head.

"Oh shit!", he cursed mentally.

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡

Hewoooo!

What do you think about this chapter?

Do comment.

Will Jungkook get caught????

Reminder: I'm open for recommendations since I was threatened into writing a BL. Kekeke

Baiiii >.<
💜💜💜💜