9: More Chaos

He was about to go out completely when he looked up at the whitewashed wall that had a CCTV camera attached to it on the corner.

He gave a devilish smirk. "Ha- no one would know.", he thought mischievously.

No one would be to access the cameras... because all the footage is deleted and the cameras are switched off. He was able to do that in the security guard's room while he was wandering around.

He scoffed and ran as fast as he can to the back of his mansion. The place was huge, as expected.

A huge sound will bring everyone to one place and it will give the boy some time to sneak out before the guards are ordered to surround the house and make sure everyone is safe and sound. And by that time... Jungkook will be gone.

Jungkook was going to pull the trigger when he got another brilliant idea.

He quickly made his way to the garage where he found a can of petrol.

"More chaos more fun for me.", he thought happily as he rubbed his hands together in glee.

He rushed back to the backyard. He looked around himself to find no one other than some birds and squirrels.

He pored the content of petrol on the bush until the can was empty. He walked a few steps back as he aimed the gun towards the bush and pulled the trigger.

KABOOM!!!!