Ch-5

Siya pov~

Siya- Thank you!...

I cheerfully said to the receptionist as I just bought groceries and snacks for myself...The incident has passed away, 1 and a half week ago and as not expected, they have not annoyed me and I'm back to my proof finding work for my family..

Though I'm forcing myself to believe that nischay was never a part of my life, you can't forget you're first love of ur life...

Atleast this quick..

I often say to myself to forget him as a dumb crush but....*sigh* Anyways..

My feet stopped in front of my car as I unlocked it and stepped inside..The familiar scent of my car freshener came in the contact with me as I sat inside and locked the door..

Driving straight to my house, I parked my car down in the apartment parking and Picked up my bags..

It Was quite hard to pick them all at once but still I somehow managed..

The lift seem to not work as I took the stairs...3rd floor is not that bad anyways..

I walked upstairs, breathing heavily as I reached second floor when one of my bags fell down, dropping the stuff inside..

God..

As I was about to pick up the stuff, Someone already started helping me..

The boy Picked up the bag as His head was low while wearing a cap..

Siya- Thank you s-...

I stopped as he looked up..

All emotions fade away from me as I tried to take my hand bag back from him.

??- Si-

I snatched it away and walked off to mt apartment gate, ignoring him...

I unlocked the door and got inside when he put his arm on the door edge not letting me close it..

Siya- Nischay apna hat hatao please.. Mujhe tumse koi baat nhi karni.

Ns- but mujhe to karni hai na...

I started tearing up as I slide his hand away forcefully and locked the door...

Ns- SIYA please sirf 2 min! Please.. Open the damn door, siya please!!

He kept yelling and begging...

My body slide against the door as I silently cried in my knees...This is freakin too much to handle for me NOW...

I hate him,I hate him alot...this was what was roaming in my head...

*sigh*

I opened the door slightly and peeked out and luckily, he was gone...phew...

atleast that was what i thought..

TBC..

lon story short, there will be delayed/late updates from now on for a few days, pardon me for that...