Ch-9

Siya pov~

So That was the worst decision I ever made... accept going back I changed my plans and now I was stuck in the rain under a tree in an open park with my bags... While it is 7 IN NIGHT...

I decided not to go back home but to that hotel but like I was just a bit far from there so I just had to get lost and now I was somewhere unknown in a park....also my phone's dead so I was going to pass my night with some mosquitoes tonight..

20 mins passed and for now I was just leaning against my suitcase 😃 waiting for the damn rain to stop that didn't really looked will stop "soon"..

I sighed and sat on the ground as I breathed heavily... suddenly I spotted a figure in the park, trembling?...I stood up with confusion on my face as I saw a lady... with a baby?..

She saw me and suddenly pushed her daughter towards my side and ran away...I gasped as I rn to the crying girl..

Siya- Oh shit, baccha u ok?

She cried harder and moved back from me little as I saw her both knees scrapped...I took her hand in mine as she trembled badly and she suddenly passed out...I got so worried about her that I took her in my arms and went towards my suitcase...At this time I didn't had anything with me to treat her wounds so I took a shirt and tore it apart with my teeth(Colgate ka kamaal) , and I tied it on her open wound..

Night passed as the Sun hung up above my head making me wake up as I slowly looked in my lap seeing the baby sleep..
I wonder why that lady did so...no one leaves her child like that...anyways..

The baby didn't really looked like, she was going to wake up soon so I took her in my arms and got the hold of my suitcase from my other hand as I rolled the wheels of the suitcase along with me outside the park...Cold air was brushing my body making me shiver but luckily the girl's clothes were dry and she was wearing a thick woolen frock which touched her socks covered feet so there were no chance she was getting cold or something..

I didn't knew what I was going to do right now..all that was in my mind was to find a shelter for a while and then head back home....the problem was , It's very hard for me to find a shelter when I'm in THIS condition and also With a BABY..lets just hope that I find a shelter and not some-

??- Hey Cutie..

CREEP....