Ch-8

Bb pov~

We just sat in a bus and we both had masks on... Somehow we managed to escape but the danger was not gone at all..

The fact that now I had a girl with me was just a kind of burden for me but I can't really jugde anything maybe she can be useful in future?...

I was kinda stressed out of how I was going to take care of both of us but the fact that We had weapons with us made me a little releifed that even if she can't fight or something, she can just move the knife in the air randomly and definitely atleast 1-2 person can be yakeen down..

Siya- B-bhuvan..

Bb- hm?

Siya- Mujhe... Washroom jaana hai..

Bb- Abhi? Is time? Are u serious?!

Siya- Y-yeah... Sorry..

Bb- Control...Hum yaha kuch nhi kr skte..

Siya- I..I can't.. mujhe-

Bb- SHUT UP..

Luckily the bus wad empty accept us so no one could see me shouting on her..At this point I'm just releasing my stress on her but I can't really help her..

I saw her look doen as she put her knees up to her chest and hug herself..

I make a "tch" sound and go to another seat like 4 seats seat from her.... Talking to het nicely doesn't mean I'll let her dance on my head...

Siya pov~

Ok... Try to adjust siya... Try to not stain the seat, Ah!... Cramps... fuck..

I open my bag I packed as I try to find something sweet...There was just some lollipops and nothing else so I just work with them...

I already placed a cloth on my seat so I don't stain it... Didn't knew my period was going to come today especially at this hour...

Suddenly the bus stopped as bhuvan came towards me and picked his bags before leaving making me sit dumbfounded...Do I not have to leave or...Meh? He would've told me if I had to..But wait...The bus is starting to leave... WHERE WILL I GO?!...

I panick a bit but no use as the bus has now already started to leave..

I look out of the window and see his figure walking opposite side slowly..

Did he really just... left me here?...*chuckle* Stupid og ke yo trust him...

I sigh and sit on my seat comfortably...10 mins pass and there was no sign of him coming back or anything..

The bus now stopped at the last stop as I Left the bus will 2 suitcases in my both hands and a hanging back on my back...

It was being cloudy outside so I was expecting to find some kind of shelter and the surroundings of mine didn't really looked they would help... Accept I saw a hotel building few allys away but there was no chance I was going through some creepy allys with a big red stain on my back to attract some vampires on the way..

The only place accept it which looked kind of useful was the general store where I could ask for some help both of shelter and my ...Yeah..

I swiftly walk over there and LUCKILY the owner was a girl with the same age of mine...

Siya- Hi..

??-Oh hi..

Siya- Um... tumhe yaha aas pass koi jagah pata hai jaha mai raat bita skti hu like sirf aaj raat ke liye?..

??- Um.. Actually yaha ass pass koi jagah nhi hai sivaay us hotel ke but vo is time band ho gya hoga...

Siya- Oh... acha..Thanku..By the way.. Mujhe ek Loose pad chahiye tha mil skta hai?..

??- Ha sure 1 min..

I nodded as she passed me a pad from a drawer as I thanked her and paid some for it..

??- Um..Mera naam palak hai..

Siya- Oh acha..Mai siya..

Palak- If u want... Tum yaha ruk skti ho..

Siya- What?

Palak- Ha um.. yeh shop meri hai and mai yhi rhti hu to yaha itni jagah hai ki tum ruk sako yaha and don't worry mere parents delhi mai nhi rhte to koi nhi gussa karega.. Vaise bhi date (periods) mai tum is time khi nhi jaa paaogi.. and also mai subhe 8 baje shopping open karungi to tum tab chali jaana vrna ruk bhi skti ho mujhe koi dikkat nhi hai..

Siya- .... Thank u..So much..Is time tum nhi hoti to pata nhi mai kaha jaati..

Palak-are it's fine ab andar aa jao bunda-baandi shuru ho gyi hai kisi bhi time baarish hone lagegi..

I nodded as she helped me get my stuff inside..She closed the shutter of the shop as She took me inside.

It was a cozy room with 2 single beds in there with a washroom and kitchen some steps ahead.. Overall a mini house..

Palak- sorry thoda chota hai-

Siya- Are nhi nhi boht acha hai actually... You know winters mai boht acha lagta hoga yaha.. cozy-cozy..

Palak- Ha yeh to hai..Acha baith na, apna hi ghr samajh or abse him friends to frank rhiyo..

Siya- Alright..So.. Palak..

Palak- Hm?..

Siya- Thoda ajeeb question but agar tu akeli rhti hai yo 2 bed kyu?

Palak- Bada bhai..Is time chandigarh mai hai kal hi gaya tha..3 din baad aayega..Well sach batau to hum vaha ek orphanage chalate hai to uska kuch paper work tha or vo bada hai to use zyada pata hai ki kya karna tha..

Siya- Ohk..I thought.... Boyfriend 😏..

Palak- are nhi yr I'm single..

Siya- Kyu? I mean you're pretty proposal to aate honge na?

Palak- Well my bro is possessive.. but.. You know mera ex hai..He was toxic..to uske baad se mera ko man nhi hai relationship ka..

Siya- HMmmm...ARE! Mai bhul gyi thi mujhe washroom bhi jaana tha lol, mai abhi aayi hm?

She nodded as I went and immediately returned after my work ad we continued chatting till 2 in night till we eventually fell asleep..

Morning came and I left at exact 8 when she opened her shop..Oh nit forgetting to exchange numbers.. She's such a good friend to forget..

Not knowing where to go, I opened google maps and stupid me I had only 8% in my phone so I quickly had to go somewhere... Though I wa kinda thinking about why bhuvan left ke there in the bus now, I was not angry but sad...

I sighed and just started walking till I reached a bus stand..

I didn't knew where I was but the maps showed that my apartment was 4 hours away from here so I just decided to go back coz why not..I mean atleast then I can know what to do coz right not I'm confused as f...

TBC..