Ch- 14

Siya pov~

So they weren't that bad after all...I mean how could they even be...I made them...anyways...

*eating them*

Ajey- Ache ban gye, like expection se zyada acche..

Siya- Maine help ki na isli-

Ajey-uh haha madam,,You meant, I helped you..

Siya- Yeah whatever...

Ajey- to kya kiya meri madam ne aaj pure din..

Siya- not your madam but, I danced or maine ghar ka tour liya fir maine guard bhaiya ke sath badminton khela...

Ajey- konse guard bhaiya?

Siya- I think his name was Varun..

Ajey- he's one of the most trusted..

Siya- so...*yawn* how was You're day..

Ajey- zyada kuch nhi bas..hectic..but if you want to help then..*licks lips*-

Siya- Bitch- Eww...

Ajey- pfft.. you're wish..

Time passed as we all went to beds but something weird wasn't letting me sleep..I was in this guest room, all alone and luckily Ajey wasn't  being a jerk as always...

Time: 2:27 am

I sighed as I walked towards the washroom...

I looked at my dumb state with my messy hair and my clothes tucked up messily with each other..

I washed my face and tied my hair in a ponytail as I fixed my clothes before leaving the waahdo when I suddenly heard some jangling noise from the balcony..

I went out of my room as the balcony door of my room was locked and the "kundi" was far high up from my short reach so I walked till the open terrace of the living room as I looked outside..I saw nothing but darkness as I took a deep and relaxing breath when something wrapped around my waist making me jump and I screamed when a hand covered my mouth...

??- shh...

I tried to break free but the person wouldn't budge...damn you "person"..

??- itti raat ko bahar kya kar rhi hai..

Yash..?

He got his hand off my mouth as I let out a breath which I didn't even knew, I was holding..

Yash- so..

Siya- don't touch me..

Yash- accha..and what if I still do?..

He said as he turned me around and slammed me on the railing behind while clutching my waist so tightly making me unable to move...

Siya- I-

Yash- You know I hate you...but you're pretty..

Siya- thanks?...ok..maybe you should Leave me...

Yash-...*smirk*..come with me..

He said and before I could process- we were in his bedroom as he slowly closed the door with me still in one of his arm..

He- after closing the door- swiftly turned me to his front as I looked at him in the eyes..

No doubt his brown orbes... his spicy jawline and his plump lips definitely looked tempting but I should not forget the distance between us.. his brother is still tbje one who kidnapped me and this fact could never change...ever...

Yash- let's get to something spicy?...or should I stay....strip...

TBC..