Ch-15

Siya pov~

Did he just said-STRIP?!!...

Siya- y-yash...what do u me--

Yash- shh...I know u want it sweetheart...just let me have you tonight...*smirk*...I'm much better than anyone u can think of...

Siya- N-nhi I don't want it, Let me go....

Yash - teri problem kya hai yaar...jitta bola hai utna kar na...

Siya- Yash you smell like alcohol get away from me..tumne drink kar rkhi hai tum senses mai nh--

Yash- ARE SHUT UP...JUST REMOVE THEM RIGHT NOE BEFORE I HAVE TO FORCE YOU...

He said as he pushed me hard on the bed while my head bumped with the headboard and instantly a line of pain rushed through my head..

I put my hands again his chest as I tried to push him away from me when he suddenly pushed his face against my neck making me let out a huge scream...

Yash- You smell so good, I'm sure you'll taste same..

Nevertheless I would've said yes but right now there was not a hope for me to get away and the situation was purely not in my hands..

I was so much disgusted from the fact that someone was touching me without a consent that I grew a little confidence before slamming my knee against his *crotch* aa he stopped doing what he was doing and I got a second before pushing him away and standing up to run but not before, he stood up right back and pull my hair but luckily my hair tie opened up and I was free to run...I ran to the door as I opened it but was met with ajey as I pulled my body back only to fall right back into yash's hand as he threw me back on the bed and slapped me across my face..

Ajey- OYE! Kya kar rh--

Yash- SHUT UP! paiso ki bhook h na tujhe?!

Siya- STOOP!!

I yelled so loud as tears dropped off my eyes..and thats when ajey cane to the rescue and pulled back that tipsy Yash but that's when..

Ajey slammed his against the wall..

Ajey- KITNI PEE RAKHI HAI TUNE KI TU AB LADKI KA RAPE KARNE PE AAGYA HAI

I took the chance as I ran out th room and straight went to the living room..

Ajey- SIYA! WAIT--

Siya- I HATE YOU!!

I yelled and..I ran out the MAIN DOOR OF THE HOUSE..

How are there no guards...Dosent matter I just have to run right now..

I ran barefoot, in the dark, in the middle of nowhere.. well actually a road full of parked cars and allys and but I don't know the way so it's nowhere...

I ran in hope to find....ok wait where the actual hell am I going...It's not like I'm gonna go to the police station...so..where... ANYWHERE but to him again ...

I stopped confused ok the road as I catched my breath when I saw a local street cart of chips and water and normal local wafers...

I went to the old uncle as I asked the way out..Seems I'm nowhere near MY place...He seemed nice as he lend me a pack of wafers and bread with a water bottle before I left...

I was quite happy and started to forget about what happened just recently..and ofc I'm the y/n in the book so ofc There has to be something done or else how will everyone get a plot...

I heard a horn as I saw a white car coming from a long far way..

Should I go for help? Ok no that's not a good idea with the way I look right now what if I get myself into something...but If I want to get out...ugh...

The car seem to approach me closet and closer and my decision was to hide behind another car and wait till the car passed by so that I could see who the person in the car was as per his/her age, I would've asked for help...going boys/mens can't be messed with rn...

I did as decided but to my surprise...

??- Got you...

I heard before it was pitch black and I felt myself being pulled back by someone...

TBC..