Chapter 26-30

Xu Zimian returned to the center of the room and sat down cross-legged again. She performed two hearty performances in a row. Not only was she not tired, but her heart was burning like a fiery flame, and her body was getting hotter and hotter.

When playing with Kong Ning, she was mostly taken by Kong Ning into the corner of Suxi and followed in Kong Ning's footsteps.

As expected of the actor nominated for the best newcomer, there is so much to learn from her.

As for her role with Shen Sheng's brother, she achieved mutual success and became better together with the joint efforts of Shen Sheng!

She began to look forward to the third actor, bringing her different feelings.

Zhang Haochu was thinking of finding another way. Holding the bouquet, he walked to the door of the master, raised his bangs, and sorted out his clothes.

Seeing Zhang Haochu's somewhat greasy performance, compared with Kong Ning and Shen Sheng, Xu Jingrong shook his head slightly.

This actor's popularity is higher than the previous two, but his acting skills are not very good. What he wants is not the narcissistic and greasy Yun Shao.

Zhang Haochu didn't realize his problem and continued to play at his own pace.

After confirming that he was still handsome today, Yun Shao pushed open the door, crossed his legs, and leaned on the door rail, "Master, the sun is shining today, do you want to go out for a walk with me?"

This... Xu Jingrong shook his head again, this is Yun Shao, it is clearly a young master who came to hook up with a **** a date.

Su Xi didn't open his eyes and refused without hesitation, "No."

Yun Shao made persistent efforts and tried to approach Suxi.

With a pinch of Su Xi's fingertips, Yun Shao was fixed in place.

Yun Shao raised a smile and flattered: "Flowers match beauty, I just want to give the newly picked flowers to you beauty."

He couldn't stand it anymore, Xu Jingrong shouted directly, "Stop!"

Zhang Haochu was stunned for a few seconds, then stood up straight at a loss, and asked carefully, "Teacher, is there something wrong with my acting? Can you give me another chance?"

Xu Jingrong commented sharply: "She is your master! From your performance, I thought you were pursuing others."

Xu Jingrong didn't have the embarrassment to say it. He wanted to say that Zhang Haochu's performance was as thirsty as a wolf, and he could do it against a six-year-old girl?

Xu Jingrong exhaled a turbid breath, calmed down and said, "Thank you for the wonderful performances of the three actors. If you enter the re-examination, we will notify you by phone within three days. Please keep the phone open so as not to miss the re-examination call."

Xu Zimian secretly waved her small paw at Shen Sheng, clenched her fists with both hands and pressed her down, and winked to encourage: "Brother, your performance is very good, you will definitely be able to enter the re-examination!"

Shen Sheng blinked back, followed behind the other two actors, and walked out of the room.

Seeing Zhang Haochu coming out, Zhang Haochu's agent hurriedly greeted him, and couldn't wait to ask, "What does Director Xu say?"

Zhang Hao glanced at Kong Ning and Shen Sheng, who had nothing to do with it, if it weren't for his opponent being too strong, with his fame, as long as he acted according to the plot of the original book, he would definitely be able to enter the re-examination.