Chapter 91-95

Most of the students don't know Xu Zimian, but they definitely know Pei Yan. Pei Yan, who was born as a child star and looks handsome, is a big celebrity in school.

Seeing Pei Yan, who has never participated in activities, appear on the stage with a guitar on his back, their attention is focused on him alone, and seems to ignore Xu Zimian, who is holding a microphone.

Of course, there are also students who have watched the fourth season of "Warm Little Home". They waved their hands excitedly. They never expected to see Pei Yan and Xu Zimian appearing on the same stage in reality.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look it's Xiao Mianhua and Pei Yan!"

"I'm going! Why didn't I know that Xiao Mianhua was also a student of our school?!"

"When these two stand together, it's like the spring of Yan Gou!"

"Is Xiao Mianhua going to sing? I have seen the video posted on Weibo. Xiao Mianhua sings very well, and suddenly I am looking forward to it!"

Mainly just a few days after school started, Xu Zimian joined the crew of "The Girl in the Mural". When she came back, it coincided with the mid-term exam, and she spent all her time at school in the library, which resulted in almost no one seeing her.

Hearing someone shouting Xu Zimian's name excitedly, Xue Ying looked confused and asked Zhao Zhenzhen next to her, "Is Xu Zimian famous?"

Zhao Zhenzhen shook his head blankly, "I don't know."

The four of them were all resident students, and they gradually got to know each other and became good friends. During my stay on campus, I didn't have the equipment to watch videos. When I went home on weekends, my parents arranged various courses. I finally had some time. It would be nice to watch TV dramas and movies starring Pei Yan.

Xue Ying's heart skipped a beat, and she gradually had a bad premonition.

Pei Yan leisurely hugged the guitar and sat on the high chair. One foot stepped on the crossbar of the chair, and the other fell naturally.

The slender hand plucked the strings at random twice to make sure the pitch was accurate, and nodded to Xiao Mian, indicating that he was ready and could start at any time.

Xu Zimian slightly adjusted the height of the microphone stand, took a deep breath, and gestured "OK" to Pei Yan.

The soft lights are scattered, and the surrounding darkness makes the center of the stage more and more dazzling.

Simple melody, jumping repeatedly in the faint tone of the guitar.

The auditorium, which was originally a bit noisy, fell silent when Pei Yan plucked the strings and the melody sounded.

After the melodious singing was inserted, the auditorium was so silent that no murmur could be heard, and eyes shifted from the boy playing the guitar to the girl.

Xu Zimian, like the beautiful voice of nature, sang softly and told the story to them.

It was a story about chasing a dream.

Xu Zimian, who was wearing a blue and white navy-collared skirt, looked down, and people's eyes fell on the pink anchor that hung from the collar. She held the microphone vacantly, with sadness in her eyes, and her pink lips opened and closed, singing a touching melody.

She is like a small boat, carrying sweet dreams, dangling on the sea.

The turbulent waves hit, and they wanted to drag the dream boat into the deep sea. The boat was unwilling to give up.