Chapter 86-90

Since talking with Xu Zimian, Zhang Xiaoyun began to adjust his state and gradually returned to the peak of his acting skills.

Came to the key scene of "The Girl in the Mural".

Zhang Xiaoyun looked at Xu Zimian who was wearing heavy makeup beside her. She squatted down and helped Xiaomian with her hair with a small smile, "Is the skin uncomfortable?"

There were dark red wounds all over Xu Zimian's bare skin, and in some places, scabs were faked, like shattered glass.

Xu Zimian shook his head, nodded again, and pointed to the scab, "It's not very comfortable to have the skin stretched."

"Forbearance." Zhang Xiaoyun stretched out his hand, "Let's fight for it again, okay?"

"Okay!" Xu Zimian smiled and printed his palm on Zhang Xiaoyun's palm, "Let's go through it again!"

Director Zhuo looked at the big and small who were encouraged by high fives, and if he maintained this state, maybe this scene would become the essence of the whole play.

This is the key scene where Yan Xiaoxiao discovers Ah Ling's identity.

"Action!"

Zhang Xiaoyun quickly entered the state of Yan Xiaoxiao.

She groped carefully in the kitchen, looking back at the door from time to time. Compared with the mysterious and unpredictable evil ghost, Yan Xiaoxiao at this time was more afraid of the people who were still alive.

No morality, no law, can't restrain the evil spirits in their hearts at all.

I don't know where the organ was touched, and the "crunch" sound seemed to be opened somewhere.

Yan Xiaoxiao squatted down, opened the cupboard, took a picture with a candlestick, and found a secret passage.

She turned around and walked around the kitchen, the kitchen was silent, except for the sound of her heartbeat which was getting faster and faster.

Do you want to go in?

Could there be something terrifying hidden in it?

Will it happen to hit the evil spirit in the house?

Yan Xiaoxiao's hand that held the candlestick trembled slightly.

She shook her head vigorously and her eyes became firm.

No matter where the secret passage leads, she must go in for Ah Ling! Maybe a ray of life is hidden at the end of the secret passage.

Yan Xiaoxiao cautiously climbed into the secret passage. The secret passage was not long. After walking for about half a minute, she came to the end.

At the end is a dark and dark secret room, very small, only about four square meters, with an unobstructed view.

There was a shabby quilt on the cold ground, and there was a mural on the opposite wall.

Yan Xiaoxiao raised the candlestick, trying to see the mural.

It should be a painting of a little girl, the candle is on and off, and it is not very real.

Yan Xiaoxiao leaned a little closer, allowing the dim candlelight to illuminate the girl's face.

When she saw the girl's face clearly, Yan Xiaoxiao held the candlestick's hand and trembled violently, almost unable to hold the candlestick.

This face is so familiar to her!

It's Ah Ling who has been with her day and night these days!

Yan Xiaoxiao's breathing became difficult. She widened her eyes in disbelief, looked at the girl's face in the mural over and over again, and stretched out her free hand to touch her.