Chapter 71-75

The winning Tang Tang cheered happily, hugged Xu Zimian and turned around several times, "Oye! You can team up with Xiao Mian tomorrow!"

Director Li clapped his hands, called everyone's attention back, and handed the two red envelopes to Tang Gu and Song Jiayu respectively, and said, "The start-up fee for each group is 500 yuan. Note that you must prepare everything before ten o'clock, including buying the ingredients, and open at ten o'clock on time."

"Remember the mysterious gift that wasn't given out?" Director Li revealed, "The utensils for cooking will be provided by the kind-hearted me for free. Now give you fifteen minutes to decide on the food to be sold tomorrow."

The small cotton group discussed happily.

Tang Gu absolutely trusts Xiao Mian's cooking skills, "Xiao Mian decides for himself. I will be responsible for carrying the ingredients tomorrow and cooperate with all the work you have arranged."

Countless delicacies flew through Xu Zimian's mind, she looked at Pei Yan and Tang Tang tangled, and asked, "Ayan brother and elder sister have anything they want to eat?"

The foodie Tang Tang said that she wanted to eat a lot.

Pei Yan thought about it for a while and suggested, "Don't do it if it's complicated. There is already a lot of people in the playground, and we bring our own traffic, so there will only be more guests."

Seeing everyone's trusting eyes, Xu Zimian felt warm in her heart, "How about we make crepes?"

Crepes are easy to make and can be made in a variety of varieties, which can definitely attract more customers, make more money, and get the ultimate victory without penalty.

In less than five minutes, the small cotton team finished the discussion and told Director Li of the food they had ordered.

Song Jiayu looked at the group next door with envy at the end of the discussion, and retorted again: "The food you mentioned is too complicated to make. We have insufficient manpower, and I am the only one who can cook. I suggest choosing as simple as possible. food.”

Father Cheng chose to back down, "Then Mr. Song, you can decide for yourself."

The two children hardly participated in the discussion, and the heavy responsibility rested on Song Jiayu's shoulders.

He also stopped writing ink, "What do you think of Octopus Balls?"

Father Cheng frowned. There must be a lot of stalls making octopus **** at this kind of garden party. Isn't the competitiveness of their group just a step behind the group next door?

Thinking that he let Song Jiayu decide on his own, Father Cheng disagreed in his heart, and he had to say, "Okay, listen to Teacher Song's arrangement."

From Wenxin Xiaojia to Peninsula Amusement Park, a taxi will cost about 100 yuan. The small cotton group did not want to waste the limited initial funds on taxis, so they decided to get up early and take the subway to the playground.

Everyone is punctual, even Tang Tang, who likes to stay in bed for a while, can't suppress his love for the playground, and gets up early.

While the other group was still asleep, the little cotton group had already left the warm home and took the subway to the Peninsula Amusement Park.

This group of five people is too eye-catching, and the fans shouted their names excitedly, and then squeezed onto the No. 3 subway line.

The station assistant of the subway hastily maintained the order of getting on the train to prevent accidental casualties.