Chapter 2

Lisa is a man in this story imagine her to be one but she can also be a GP! It depends on how you guys would like to imagine her character.

JN

"It is kinda weird for you to invite me over on a school night ya know." Jisoo Unnie said.

"I just need your opinion on my clothes for tonight. Besides are you not gonna be attending the party held on Manobal's crib?"

"Nah, I don't feel like it tonight." That my friend is a surprise because whenever there is a party there is always the presence of Kim Jisoo.

"Well if you say so unnie." Turning my back at her I picked a dress I just recently bought. It was a red halter neck maxi dress.

I am not fond of the color but wearing red helps me stands out amongst the crowd especially if the crowd we are referring to refers to hormonal males who humps any with a hole as much as they can.

With a final decision in mind, I changed into the red dress.

As I look into the mirror I smiled looking at myself in the mirror

As I look into the mirror I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. This dress seemingly fits perfectly for tonights occassion. With my boobs close to showing. I am sure Jackson Manobal would never leave my sight.

I choose a red lipstick that would accompany my look for tonight.

I then called for unnie to check her opinion on my slutty look for today.

"Unnie." I called as she is engrossed with the television.

As she turned, I can literally see how unnie's eyes literally bulge out of surprise.

"WTF Jennie. I know you are in for getting laid for tonight but damn girl are you sure you are dressing all this for Manobal?" She sounded quite surprise with my look. Well I cannot blame her.

I can literally just get anyone without dressing like a slut. But I am desperate tonight.

I want to fuck the son tonight. Simoly because I wanna imagine how it would feel like if I would finally fuck his daddy.

But not only that I want to be toured around the premise and I want to be pounded on his daddy's own ben wanting the smell of Lisa Manobal as his son pounds my slutty hole.

"I badly want him unnie and I am not gonna risk losing him to other women out there."

"Damn I did not predict that a Jackson Manobal would make the Jennie Kim hot and bothered."

"You betcha. Anyways how do I look? Do you think I can make him mine for tonight?" I asked.

"Well if he won't tap that" she said gesturing to my whole outfit "then he is one blind man." And I could onky thank and smile at her words.

I hope I do succeed because Plan #2: know the territory.

I plan on not only knowimg how there house is and where certain rooms are located but I also to know how Lisa Manobal is in her own abode.

Maybe I can record a teaser of how she pounds her wife which I am sure she would do with me in the coming months.

And just by thinking of those thinks makes me horny and wet.

Before I could further dive into my daily dose of sexual fantasies. I bid my good byes to unnie and off I go to the Manobal's Mansion.

~~~~~~~

Looking at the house with blaring sounds of music and tons of people, it is your typically college party hosted by the jocks. I guess Jackson's parents are out tonight thus making him grow some balls to host one for the school.

As I entered the house, most of the testorone filled male species were looking my way.

But before anyone of them could have approached me. Jackson had beat them to it.

I guess the guy really did wait for my arrival. He snaked his arm around my waist and glance at some people around as if he was staking his claim and warning not to touch was his.

Well it was what I would have wanted besides he is my sole focus for tonight.

"Hey there beautiful. Glad you made it." He whispered into my ears as if trying to turn me on.

"Well you made an impression earlier and I would not want to disappoint." And I saw him smile and inhaled as he heard my words.

"And what impression did I send to you earlier?" he asked.

Without any further a do, I grabbed his free hand and lead it to my private part. I then leaned into his ears and whispered. "That you are just hot and bothered as I am." And I felt him plunge a finger into my aching core.

"God damn woman your on commando." I smiled. Yes sir you betcha I am.

I made him continue to pumo his finger into me for a while before finally pulling away.

With my essence in this finger I directed it towards his mouth to which he openly sucked not sure if anyone saw considering we are in the middle of the crowd.

But I do not it was not my purpose anyways of looking at people's expression tonight.

I then dragged him near the stairs. And whispered "do you mimd that we take this to the bedroom?" And he just nodded as if he was high from something.

Upon reaching the second floor, I immediately spotted a big door that screamed master bedroom. Thus, I decided to drag him there but he halted.

"No not there. It is my parent's room." Just my luck I guess haha the onky room I was planning on getting laid tonight.

"Isn't that even more thrilling? You fucking me in your parent's room without their knowledge?" I saw hesitation in his eyes. He was contemplating on my choice of room. But I am not having him back out more the reason I am sure it was his father's bedroom.

With one move thst I know that can drain him in lust and make him oblige on my demands I kissed him.