Chapter 4

JN

It has already been two weeks since I started seeing Jackson.

I must say, I must commend myself to have successfully lured the young Manobal in thinking I am so into him.

He spends almost all of the days with me.

Well I am not complaning after all,

Plan #6: Make the son fall in love

Jackson is a typical egotistical guy. He wants all the attention people can give to him.

And I am only feeding that ego of his.

That is why here I am with him yet again under the tree within the school yard where most teenage lovers prefer to be during break times.

He had asked me to spend lunch him implying that he had ditched his friends for me.

And to appease his ego, I acted thankful for his supposed sacrifice.

I notice that Jackson very much belong to the typical stereotype of guys for boobies. Even at this moment that where it was suppose to be spent for lunch, he would not let go of the opportunity to feel me up.

What irritates me the most is when he suggested that I sat on his lap for him to be able to feed me. Wanting to be all lovey dovey he reasoned out. To which I could only internally frown on.

I mean it was a cliche move to get him up all and ready. Why you say? Well simply because moments later, I felt his boner poking my ass.

Who would have thought this tiny dick of is can be easily energized but then it is also easily exhausted. I silently laughed at the memory of how he is easily limps after he cums.

I guess the conotation that a guy with a small dick cannot satisfy his woman is entirely true. And so far based from this experience, I can attest that I am far from being satisfied with this man.

"Love" he called. I can only cringe silently at the petty nickname that he had given to me. But then I still turned his way and smile awaiting for him to complete his sentence.

"So my parents. Uhmm" oh my fucking god are his parents finally back? The thought of finally meeting the Manobal patriarch got me all hot and bothered almost immediately.

"Yeah what about them?" I asked masking the hint of excitement in my voice.

"Well they just came back yesterday. And it had come to their attention that I have been spending some time with a certain brunette." He stated wiggling his brows hinting that the brunette he was referring to was no other than muah.

"And" I asked raising my brows as if silently telling him to continue.

"Well mom is eager to meet you. Well I you cannot blame her right since someone had finally stayed with me and that someone is who I am currently spending my time with." If I could smirk in front him right now I would have. The idea that it was his mom who paved the way for me to meet the love of her life excites me.

"Aww love you are so sweet. But if are you sure you want me to meet them?" I asked wanting to lead this subject to Plan #7: Be in a relationship with the son.

"What do you mean love? We have been spending most of our time together." He asked an evident frown can be seen on his face.

I carressed his face. God this man is a pervert but the innocence that he possesses equates to him being dumb.

"Well aren't we only friends. I mean we fuck yeah but other than that nothing else is between us, we do not have that label that most people in a relationship has." Hearing my word he could only brush his hair up.

I was hoping this plan of mine can be executed immediwtely or else I have to take time fixing our supposed relationship.

"Do you want to label what we have is that it?" He asked curiously.

"I mean yeah. Just to make everything clear. What happened between us was fast I know but any girl would think just like me. We all want an assurance from the guy we soend most of our time with." I stated as I began distracting him by means of rubbing my hand up and down his chest.

And when I saw that he was now distracted, I neared him and leaned near his ear and bit his ear as sensually as I can.

Hearing a groan escape his mouth I can only smile at how easily ny effect can sway him. "I mean I do not want to say to people that I just spending time with Jackson Manobal and be one of his discarded hoes. I spend kost of my time with Jackson Manobal because he is my man. And we don't fuck but we make love."

I said and as I connected my eyes with his I can say lust have taken over his body.

Without thinking any further, I fully turned around to face him. Encircled my arms on his nape while one of ny hand plays with his hair. I also wrapped my legs around his torso. And began dry humping him.

And his member was instantly over awaken but before he can be drowned further in lust I asked "you are my man right?" I trailed kisses around his face and leaned once again to bite his ear. "You are mine right, Jackson?"

His eyes darkened "I am yours Jennie all of me. As you are mine. And because of that we will meet my parents tonight." And with that he attacked my mouth ferociously as if he was thirsty of my saliva.

And I know for sure we are having too much PDA in the campus right now. But what the hell would I care for that. What was important was Jackson had claimed me and soon I would claim his dad.

1006 words.