Chapter 7 (Finale)

JN

I began to dry hump Lisa. And I could feel my self leaking. I am damn wet right now.

Her kisses turned from hunger to passionate. She diverted her kisses down to my neck leaving bite marks for sure. She had both her hands in my arse, guiding my movements as I grind myself at her.

I cannot believe what was supposed to be my fantasy had finally began to be a unforgetable reality.

She laid me down in the couch as she continued to devour my lips. One of her hands had finally reached my core playing with my ever sensible clit, teasing it, pinching it.

I felt myself get wet even more. Her mouth began to explore my body kissing it, licking it, biting it. God she is to die for.

As she reached my breast, she gave one of them a squeeze while she diligently suck the other. God her mouth is beyond amazing. She did so in either mounds alternatively.

She then sat up and then stood up pulling me with her. Knowing what to do, I kneeled in front if her. Rubbing her ever hard dick against her pants. I neared myself and smelled her. Gosh I just cannot get enough of her.

Slowly I pulled the zipper of her pants using my teeth slowly as possible. I felt her grab a handful of my hair and said "God you are such a tease you little slut."

Once her pants was open I immediately grabbed her shaft. Just what I had imagined, it was long, hard, a size a woman could hope for and it was twitching for me. Without waiting any further I dived in for a taste, I licked the tip making her cock twitch all of a sudden. I continued licking it in a rhytmn. Tip, suck, gag it was the method  that I repeatedly did.

"Jesus so good!" I heard her groan. Using both of her hands she grabbed my head and pushed herself further reaching the back of my throat I controlled my gag reflex as much as I can because her aize would surely make me throw up.

"Yeah just like baby, so good." A few moments later I can feel her pulsing maybe she will coum but before she could she pulled me up and once again encaptured my mouth with hers. Our tongue danced to together.

"Your turn." She said then she pushed me on the couch. "Lie down baby." She kissed me once again. Then she moved tailing kisses all over my body. Sucking my nips. Fumbling my breast. It made my ass rise in the couch as I felt the sensation of what she has done to me.

She had finally reach my core. I suddenly flinched when I felt her bite my clit. "Hey!" I scolded and she just smiled at me sheepishly. Who would have thought she was also playful in bed.

But the teasing stopped when I felt her digits enter me. As she licked my clit and then kisses it as if it was my mouth. Her paced increase, I felt her insert another finger and another. She continued alternating the number of fingers in me and I finally cum, no the right was squirted. But what made me giggle was what Lisa had done. She drank all the fluids I have released

"God that was tasty." She said as she playfully wiggled her brows at me.

She once again kissed me as she rubbed our lower region together creating a wonderful friction making me moan in the process. "Give it to me daddy!" I asked pleading even.

"Give you what?" She asked.

"Give you hot cock to me daddy." I almost shouted eager to have her inside me.

"What would you want for this cock to do? She asked as she slightly oenetrating me and then pulled back and rub and repeated the process.

"I want your thick hard rod inside of me. Drilling the lights out of me." And with that she suddenly entered me hard and raw. "Gosh I really love that dirty mouth of yours baby." She kissed me and continued pounding in and out of me.

"Just like that daddy. God so good." I moaned as I felt her dick reach my sensitive spot. So good.

In and out. In and out.

She then pulled me to sit up amd commanded "Ride daddy's hot cock baby. Drill it to your dirty little cunt." To which I obliged.

I can feel myself getting near. "I am so close daddy. Please harder."

I felt her reach my clit and played with it as she increased her pace. "Cum with me." And with one last push. We bith came together. Her hot thick cum mixing with mine.

She then engulfed me in a hug and slowly leaving kisses.

Ah Plan #10: Enjoy the Feast was a success.

I smiled never had I ever gone wrong about a person and boy I wanted to give myself a pat for pursuing this woman. This experience with her is for the books, I would surely regret it if I had never had her.

Thinking of it, it made me realize how her lucky her wife is to have her.

"God I envy Mrs. Manobal. To have this experience every night with my daddy." I said as I rubbed my palm to her shoulders. I suddenly felt her still under me.

And almost immediately removed herself from me.

I saw her get a piece of check from her pants and throw it at me. It was a blank check.

"Here thank you for tonight yoy may leave." But before she can retreat I oulled her back to me.

"Did you not enjoy tonight daddy, why are you such in a hurry to dispose of me?" I asked as I trailed my fingers on her body. I felt her give in.

I then grabbed her hot rod and began stroking it lovingly. "I am so sorry if I offended you just don't leave. You enjoyed tonight just as much as I do, right." She did not answer but she was closing her eyes as if she was controlling herself. Without waiting longer I kissed her. Encircled my arms on her nape enclosing our distance.

I trapped his dick in between of my thighs rubbing ourselves together yet again.

"I won't ask things just be with me." And with that her eyes yet again blazed with lust. She entered me once again as she carried me going toward their room.

Throughout the night we made love over and over again until sleep came to us because of exhaustion.

After that night we continued our late night affairs. Sometimes it even happened during the day as long as we both are free.

I became daddy's little gold digger.