Chapter 6

JN

Once Jackson and his mom had left. I could only smile in gratefulness that the world had cooperated with my prayers.

Needlessly, I did not expect for such situation to occur. But the who am I to be ungrateful for such a timely gift.

Before Jackson left he instructed me that I should stay the night to which his mother agreed. After all he said that he was my ride him and it would be difficult to get a ride home at this hour. And who I am to disagree after all their suggestion is working in my favor.

I looked around to find where Lisa could possibly be as I feeling excited with what the both of us can be doing now that we are left alone in this house.

Glancing at the veranda, I saw her near the swimming pool area with her laptop on. I guess she was making herself busy when we all know she is just hoping to distract herself from the happening earlier.

But I am not giving up after all the momentum I got and having her licked my pussy makes me crave for more action.

I decided to strip down with only my bra on. After all I have no panties with me.

I silently approached the pool area covered in a towel. I looked at her direction and she did not seem to have noticed my presence. I can only bite my lips in the excitement of what was about to happen.

Slowly I passed her but I made sure she had felt my presence as I smoothly grazed her back with my hand which made her immediately look at me, I did not stop in her place though, I proceeded to the pool dropping oh so sensually the towel that had covered me.

And I smiled as I saw her gaze darken as she had looked my way. Oh goodness, she is making me wet.

I proceeded in descending to the water and swam back and forth for awhile, but it irritated me when she had her attention back on the screen of her gadget. With determination in my mind I took of the last garment that I was wearing which was my brassiere.

I got out of the pool and lied down in the stone path just in front of him. I began touching myself moaning "daddy" along the lines. And when I have faced her, she was looking, however, I cannot pin point if she was truly affected as the table had covered any signs that I had caused to his lower area.

But knowing that he is looking, I did not stop, I fumbled my breast and pinched my nipples. 

I suck to of my digits as I began to lower it down to tease my aching core.

If I remembered I did that for about five minutes before I cum, shouting her name in the process out of pure ecstasy.

As I finished, I was not surprise to have seen her standing near me with a towel on her hand. "Get up and cover yourself, meet me at the living room." She said with almost a stoic expression plastered in her face.

I could only bite my lips out of disappointment. Did I not attract her at least, I did not see her bulge, a sign that she was not affected. God damn it. 

I hurriedly covered my self and went to the living room where she wanted us to talk. 

As I approached, she tapped the couch indicating I should take a seat to which I complied almost immediately.

"Jennie Kim. Name your price." She said her voice ice cold. 

"What do you mean Lisa? What price?" I asked her clueless of why money was suddenly involve as I only want her dick.

"Don't act clueless young lady. Your kind are those who likes to enter into a relationship with rich heirs to get a good sum of money. Do you think I do not know. My son fucked you in our room, but you ever so slutty little girl was enjoying it, not the fuck though, the thought of either my wife or me watching you guys fuck. Lucky for you, it was not Rose who caught you guys or else you would not have been able to step inside our home. That was why I was trying to figure out who you are earlier." She ranted. And I could only scoff inside hearing her words.

"So name your price little girl how much does it take for you to leave my family alone, your kind is of no good to my son." I could only laugh hearing her.

"Gosh, you are such a hypocrite. Are you playing an amnesia game with me Mr. Manobal. Did you forget what you need earlier." I mocked as I leaned closer to her. I gently rub her thigh inching my self closer and closer until I was leaning in her ear. "Let me remind you daddy that you were the one smelled me and plunged your tongue in my wet dirty hole." I whispered sensually and lick and bit her ear, earning a monstrous grunt from her. I pulled back and was happy to see how his gaze had changed.

From a ice cold man to a beast nearing indulgence to the lust he was having. Now is the time to execute Plan #9: indulge in the heat.

"Don't be such a prude daddy. I know you want this." That was when I took off my towel which leave me stark naked in front of him. "I know you want me." I said that as I leaned my face into his and captured pecked his delectable lips.

It was almost immediate when he grabbed my lips and made me straddle him as he devoured me. Oh gosh, this was what I was hoping for Lisa Manobal kissing me, her tongue entering my mouth as we exchange salivas. God she is delectable.

And I could only smile in our kiss, as I felt her growing under me. So hard and ready. Gosh she felt way bigger and longer that her son's I cannot wait almost there.

1039 words