𝗩𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗡.

𝗩𝗜𝗫𝗘𝗡 || 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥.

ABOUT LEE NARI!

STAGE NAME: Vixen.

BIRTH NAME: Lee Nari.

BIRTHDAY: September 1st 1997.

ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo.

NATIONALITY: Korean-American.

FAVOURITE ANIMAL: Fox/Vixen.

FAVOURITE COLOUR: Blue and Purple.

FACE CLAIM: Mainly Lisa Manoban or Kim Jennie but other female idols work.

DANCE CLAIM: Lisa Manoban.

RAP CLAIM: Kim Jennie.

VOCAL CLAIM: it depends with the performance really but mostly it switches from Rosé and Jisoo

LANGUAGES: Korean, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Mandarin and Japanese.

FAMILY MEMBERS: Dead or Non-existent.

POSITION: Main rapper, main dancer, sub vocalist, centre, diamond maknae, visual.

FRIENDS (K-POP IDOLS): BlackPink, IU, Sunmi, TXT, StrayKids, Joy and Irene from Red Velvet, Chaeyoung from Twice, Kai and Mark of NCT and GOT7.

FRIENDS (WESTERN ARTISTS): Halsey, Zendaya, Tom Holland, Megan thee Stallion, Shawn Mendes, Camilla Cabello, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj.

SOCIAL MEDIA: @bts_twt – Twitter shared account , @vixen – Instagram solo account, @bts.bighitofficial.

NICKNAMES (publicly): Korea's Eminem, Korea's Visual, Korea's Gem, Diamond Maknae, Queen of K-pop, Bangtan's baby, Worldwide Gorgeous.

NICKNAMES (privately): baby, babygirl, jagiya, darling, princess, Nana, Riri, precious, Vi and love.

FACTS ABOUT LEE NARI!

– she's an only child.

– her mother died during child labour and she had to endure child abuse and child neglect from her father.

– her mother was American and her dad was Korean.

– she has an IQ of whopping 161.

– she was most confident in her eyes.

– known as the 'Yoongi' whisperer.

– she never went to school and only started after signing into bighit so her knowledge before that was self taught.

– she learnt how to fight by watching action movies whenever her dad was out and started fighting back at the age of 9.

– she started street dancing at 9.

– her dad died a year before she signed into bighit meaning when she was 10.