𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘚 𝘗𝘛.2: 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘕𝘈𝘌 𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘌.

1. Jimin x Nari
Minra.

He and Nari are the most dirty minded in the group

He and Nari are the most dirty minded in the group. Edits about them making dirty jokes or thinking things that weren't supposed to be thought are endless. Jimin is another member that is whipped for Nari and he would do anything to make her happy. Nari was the one who taught him all about hip hop dancing back in their pre-debut times. They are the king and queen of duality for they can be cute and adorable one second and then hot and sexy in a blink of an eye. Jimin is close to Nari because he admitted that when he was going through a tough time with people calling him fat or saying his dance wasn't up to speed with the others, Nari was the one who made sure he wouldn't starve or overwork himself and practically forced him to eat and rest well. He is very thankful for that. They love whispering to each other during awards shows. He admitted that Serendipity was inspired by her. He is easily jealous. This man is just as suggestive as Hoseok and they way they flirt during v-lives has Minra shippers quaking. Skinship is a must for Jimin doesn't understand the phrase keep your hands to yourself when it involves Nari. They are the shorties of the group together. They both have a thing for falling off their chairs.

MINRA THINGS!
Skinship.
Flirting.
Neck kisses.
King and Queen of Duality.
Falling off their chairs during interviews of v-lives.

2. Taehyung x Nari
TaeNa.

Nari is still waiting for someone to mention anyone more perfect than Kim Taehyung

Nari is still waiting for someone to mention anyone more perfect than Kim Taehyung. Everyone knows that Taehyung is an alien and since Nari can actually understand him and his weird antics, that makes her one too. They bonded when Taehyung was a secret member and when Nari was getting hate for being a girl, they were there for each other and helped each other get through it. 'I purple you' originated from Taehyung's love and trust for Nari and that purple was one of her favourite colours. They are fashion buddies and almost always match outfits at award shows. Basically if Nari isn't wearing a Gucci dress then Taehyung doesn't want it and if he doesn't want then nothing is ever okay. He is quite clingy and also easily jealous. The pillow fights that they have are absolutely adorable. They also have duality to die for and it basically a scream fest for TaeNa shippers whenever they are on stage because the chemistry between them is dangerous. Though not as much as Hoseok or Jimin, Taehyung does have his own rated 18 moments with Nari and the thing is, it could be on v-live or in private and he wouldn't care. He dubbed Nari as Yeotan's official mother and likes to call the three of them a happy little family.

"As long as Nari and Yeotan are still alive, I shall never date another woman. So I pray that they both live a long life." – Kim Taehyung.

TAENA THINGS!
Fashion buddies.
King and Queen of Gucci.
Pillow fights.
Being aliens together.
Yeotan's mother and father.

3. Jungkook x Nari
Nakook.

She is his ride or die and he is her ride or die

She is his ride or die and he is her ride or die. Nari is the first and only girl that Jungkook has a comfortable relationship with. Sure at first he was terrified of her, his phobia of girls and the fact that Nari looked as if she could kill anyone with a punch was enough to make him ignore her completely but after seeing that she was a total softie, he opened up and now they are a package deal. A lot of people ship them a lot because of the non-existent age gap and the fact Jungkook was seen being attached to Nari's hip all of the time. The golden and diamond maknaes of the group since they are terrifyingly good at everything. Jungkook is just as possessive as Yoongi (though no one can beat the oldest rapper). They are anime and video games buddies and they just love to prank the other members (however Jungkook leaves Yoongi to Nari alone). They are the troublemakers of the group and have this on going competition on who's the better maknae. Jungkook is also another member to write a song inspired by Nari and that song is Euphoria, he admits that Nari is the person who makes him the most happy. They have matching earrings and Jungkook had gotten them promise rings on their birthday and they can be seen wearing them on their left ring fingers.

NAKOOK THINGS!
Golden and Diamond Maknaes.
Video game buddies.
Anime binge watchers.
Matching accessories.
Promise rings.

A

/N: I mentioned before that I am Yoongi biased but then, this man who is known as Kim Taehyung just has to waltz in like– I'm done. How can one person be soooooooo HOT?! Like sir, who gave you the permission to come in and wreck my bias like that?! Like I focus and I'm loyal to Yoongi 99% of the time but then that 1% is like no ma'am, Kim Taehyung is everything but Yoongi is my EVERYTHING but then Kim Taehyung!!! 😫😫😫

Okay I'm done.

Who's your bias wrecker in BTS?