Jealously Jealousy ~ 2 (hyung line)

— in which the boys get jealous

hyung line version.

Namjoon didn't get jealous easily. He was reasonable and understanding that Nari could have friends of the opposite gender and he really didn't mind. Plus, he knew she could take of herself so he wasn't worried either. However, there are times that even the great and mighty Namjoon gets jealous too and this usually happens when Nari spends too much time with others than him.

One time this happened was in their group. Namjoon had noticed how close Nari and Hoseok had gotten. I mean they were always close considered it was very much well known that Hobi was Nari's favourite member but they had just become closer and it was becoming unbearly to see them attached to the hip 24/7. Literally for a whole week the leader had to endure Hobi seemingly appearing out of nowhere and giving Nari backhugs, kisses, massages and who knows what the heck they do behind closed doors. What made it even worse was that the others didn't seem as bothered as he was.

Even Yoongi and Jungkook seemed cool about it and they were usually the most possessive!

"This is ridiculous," he grumbled to himself, rolling his eyes as he entered the living room. Nari and Hobi were there and the female idol was perched comfortably on the dancer's lap, his arms around her waist and his face buried into her neck.

He didn't want to believe it but he swore that he saw Hobi's mouth moving like he was giving her kisses. Namjoon felt his fists clench at the sight, his eyes narrowing when he saw Hobi start to roam his hands around Nari's body and what added fuel to the fire was how Nari seemed to enjoy it.

He quickly left before he was noticed cause one he was needed at the studio and two, he knew for sure the longer he stayed there the higher the chance of him doing something incredibly stupid that he SHALL regret later. Although Namjoon made a little remainder in his head, smirking at the thought how he was going to punish Nari for literally ignoring him for a whole week and boy he was waiting for that moment to come.

Moving on to Hobi. He wasn't easily jealous but he wasn't as chill about the subject of boys when Nari is involved either.

Hobi has always been known to be Nari's favourite member, despite her protests, it was clear that was hundred percent whipped for the main dancer. This title is what made him so possessive of Nari, he may not be Yoongi or Jungkook but Hobi was known to be the third most possessive when it come to Nari and he always asserted his dominance. Whether it be in public or within the band, he didn't give a flying fuck. He mostly got jealous when someone else other than him made Nari laugh cause he felt like it was his job to be the reason of her laughter.

This has been proven multiple times, the complications made by ARMY being endless and honestly it was hella hilarious. Many times when someone other Hobi made Nari laugh, he could be seen either scoffing, rolling his eyes, pouting or just giving the said male his infamous look that downright looks like he was judging him. He also laugh super sarcastically, as if to mock that person.

All in all, the fans love it cause a jealous Hobi is rather sexy.

Yoongi. I shall keep on stressing this. NARI IS HIS period. Somebody better physically restrain this man cause he wilding.

The band members, the staff, the company, the whole k-pop industry heck the entire world knows never to flirt with Nari whilst she's in the presence of Min Yoongi. Don't get me wrong, this guys is sweet and practically a cat but like most cats, they don't like sharing.

"Yoongi-hyung you can let me go now," said Nari with an amused smile, chuckling slightly when she felt Yoongi's arms tighten around her.

"No," the rapper said simply before laying his head on her shoulder.

The reason as to why Yoongi was so clingy right now? Its because the maknae line had been hogging Nari all day and Yoongi didn't get his dose of Nari's love which made him a little grumpy and everyone knows he can't go a day without spending time with her so right now as she cooked, he took his chance.

"We can hang out later hyung, you know how everyone gets when they are hungry." Nari tried again to get him tolet her go but quickly kept quiet at the look Yoongi gave her. "Or you can just stay here."

Yoongi nodded his head in approval, smirking in satisfaction. So for the rest of the time, Yoongi stayed in the kitchen and helped the female maknae out and boy by the time dinner was ready, Yoongi was shooting the maknaes a taunting smirk at their annoyed expressions. Nari never allowed anyone in while cooking – only Jin cause that was their hobby – so the fact that Yoongi got to stay with her while she pushed them away really riled them up.

For Jin he didn't like getting jealous so he rarely did and if he did, he'd never ever admit it in front of the Nari and the boys, cause that's equivalent to him getting teased nonstop.

Besides what reason does Jin need to be jealous? He's Kim Seokjin, Worldwide freaking Handsome, Nari's only oppa so why should get jealous? Lol what. But like any human he can't control what he feels so sometimes – rare times – he does get jealous and he would fix that by reminding Nari howuch better he is.

"I'm much more handsome right?"

"I cook better than him though right?"

"I bet I'm way better at that too."

When Jin asks these questions, its clear indicator that Nari should put her attention on him and she does so, not without laughing though and even if it was a bit embarrassing for Jin on his part, he becomes much happier and better knowing that he got back the attention of his princess.

Safe to say these boys are attention whores when Nari is involved and as annoying as it may be sometimes, she loves them regardless. Because they may be dorks but they were her dorks and she wouldn't have it any other way.

A/N: kind of a rushed ending. don't mind please.

anyways! that's another part done for you guys, hope you enjoyed it and if you did don't forget to hit that vote button and remember to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comment section. anyways i've already announced this but imma do it again cause i want something to talk about, but jungkook's birthday is in a week and that means nari's birthday too. imma do a special chapter on that and post it on the said day however korea is six hours ahead of my country soooo if im late or early please don't mind, i shall try following its time zone but if i don't, then please excuse.

another thing is that i feel so bad for Taehyung and Jimin cause they are receiving death threats, i really hope bight and hybe do something about it cause im genuinely scared for them. for those who don't know, bts are going to perform and their concert shall be free so it truly does give free access to anyone, including sasaengs. i just hope security that day is tight cause i don't anything bad to happen to our boys.

that's it for now guys, going to go work on the next part.

alright i gotta go, bye armies!

saranghae💜💜💜