Fansign Moments: Nari x Army!

just some sweet moments between Nari and her precious ARMY.

1. Nari and little ARMY.

If there was one thing about Nari that ARMYs knew and love, was that Nari loves children with a burning passion. Seriously if it wasn't illegal, Nari would've kidnapped a bunch of kids by now. Fans and even the boys love it when Nari is in the presence of children because there was just this side of Nari that only kids can bring out.

An example would be at a fansign in Busan that one time. Nari bid goodbye to a fangirl and was patiently waiting for the next fan to reach her. Now the female hadn't been paying attention, absentmindedly dragging the album towards her once she felt it touch her arm.

"Hello there unnie!"

Nari was going to great the fan until her eyes widened at the most adorable little toddler that was staring right back at her in wonder. ARMYs and the boys started laughing once they saw the reaction of the female maknae. She looked as though someone told her they'd give her a unlimited supply of the chocolate she could have.

"Oh my gooossshhh!!" She exclaimed as she leaned in closer to get a better look at the kid, her blue-green eyes practically shining with excitement. "He's so adorable!"

"Noona!" The young boy cheered happily which legit made Nari's heart flutter.

Jimin who was beside her, laughed at the sheer cuteness of his bandmate.
"You better be careful or else Nari is going to kidnap him."

Everyone laughed at his words except for Nari who turned to him with a playful glare. "Yah pabo! You just exposed my plan!"

That caused more laughter and the boy's older sister just giggled. Nari sent her a smile as she signed the album. "How old is he?" she asked upon finishing, waving to the little boy and grinning when he waved back.

"He just turned four yesterday." The girl answered.

"Really? Happy belated birthday sweetie!" Nari wished. The boy just giggled cutely in response.

The three talked for another minute before they sadly had to move to the next person. Nari pouted as she waved goodbye to the two. Taehyung who was before her just laughed while patting her head but then a smirk made its way on to his face as certain thought popped into his head.

"Hey Nari if you want a baby so much I can give you one," he said with all the confidence in the world.

Nari turned a bright red at that, the fans going crazy at the suggestive smirk on Taehyung's face which showed he was dead serious and the rest of the group had mixed reactions. Jimin and Hoseok also had smirks on their faces, Jungkook and Suga were busy laughing their asses off, Namjoon shook his head not knowing whether laugh or scold Taehyung and Jin went into full overprotective parent mode.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung you shall keep your hands to yourself and leave my baby alone!" Jin scolded.

2. Nari and Fanboys.

Its no secret that BTS was one of the biggest boy bands in the world. They have millions of fans all over the world who love and support them. Now Nari is known for being one of the most beats women in K-pop, heck she is known as the Queen of K-pop itself, for she has basically checked every category. Rap, Vocals, Dance and Visuals. Her visuals were absolutely to die for and the best part about all of it, they were natural and she hadn't altered anything with plastic surgery.