Nari and Friends: StrayKids Interaction!

– Nari x StrayKids!

StrayKids were huge fans of BTS but even bigger fans of Vixen. To them she was just so inspiring and they loved to see her solos, group projects, visuals and basically everything about her.

They always wanted to meet her and one day, one lucky member had the chance and that lucky member was the band's very own leader, Bang Chan.

To be honest it had been totally by chance. The two had just been happening to shop at the same store and wanted the same item and one thing led to another and Nari had given Chan her number to keep in touch and offered to be friends. Of course he agreed after getting over his initial shock of meeting his bias in BTS and his initial thought was to go brag about it to his members when he went back to the dorm.

But then decided this was something he wanted to keep to himself for while. Like his own personal thing.

However that ended on a night before a concert. He was in room going through some last minute preparations for the show when all of a sudden he got a text.  Checking the notifications, he grinned brightly when he saw it was Nari and what perfect timing too, his roommate was not in the room too.

Nana🦊💕

Nana🦊💕: yo chan ya gurl is gonna be present at tomorrow's show

Nana🦊💕: just wanted to give a heads up

wait seriously?!

Nana🦊💕: yep

Nana🦊💕: sadly I won't be in the front row but just know ill be there supporting 😁

hold on

are you STAY?

Nana🦊💕: am i STAY he asks

Nana🦊💕: of course i am pabo!

Nana🦊💕: have been for a while

Nana🦊💕: the day we met, i was listening to district 9

Nana🦊💕: didn't i ever tell you?

noona no you didn't!

I can't believe you're a part of STAY

Nana🦊💕: well better believe love

Nana🦊💕: anyways ya gurl gotta go

Nana🦊💕: kookie is being annoying again

oh alright!

See you at tomorrow's show i guess!

Nana🦊💕: bye bye!

By the time the conversation between them ended Chan's cheeks were hurting due to grinning so big. He couldn't believe Nari was a STAY, to him that had to be his biggest accomplishment yet. Having a worldwide known celebrity like Nari be apart of your fandom.