𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘚 𝘞𝘏𝘠 𝘝𝘐𝘟𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘖 𝘗𝘖𝘗𝘜𝘓𝘈𝘙 𝘐𝘕 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘖𝘜𝘛.

— in which Vixen is so lovable in and out of k-pop!

1. She's socially active.

Nari just loves to keep ARMYs updated on what's going on in her life and she regular posts on her twitter and instagram. Nari is also an active tiktoker and just loves doing trends. Another loveable thing is that Nari sometimes replies to fans' comments or even comments on fans' posts.

2. She's a relatable queen.

"What I'm gonna do after the show? Uh sleep obviously."

"I just want to lock myself up in my room and never come out."

"I just want to yeet myself out my window."

"Y'all can't tell me Jin-oppa isn't worldwide handsome and expect me to accept that."

"Why get a cat when I got Yoongles?"

"Hoseok be giving the sun a run for its money."

"Whenever Namjoon-hyung smiles its like he's begging me to poke his dimples. They are literally right there!"

"Blonde haired Jimin has my heart."

"Taehyung could step on my face and I would thank him."

"Jungkook is just a muscle bunny at this point."

"Why my standards are so high? Uh because I live with seven ideal men and I watch anime and read books."

"Sometimes I wish I could just fly away."

"Chocolate supremacy!!"

"At this point ARMYs are as innocent as I am."

"Tomdaya is goals."

3. She's a hypewoman by heart.

— Nari is a huge supporter and fan girl of many other artists whether it be k-pop or western, she fangirls just as hard as another person. Like the time a fancam caught Nari intensely vibing to BlackPink when they were performing on stage or when she cheered incredibly loud after StrayKids performance, later on admitting she's a member of their fandom STAY (which caused the members to go into a frenzy let me tell you that).

This also goes for western artists as well.

One time the maknae line were doing a v-live and Nari had been on her phone, going through the media when suddenly something unexpected caught her eye and her eyes widened in shock. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook hadn't noticed until the ARMYs pointed it out in the comments.

"What's wrong with Nari-unnie?"

"What is she reading on her phone? I wanna know!"

"What's going on?!"

The three turned to her and they finally noticed. She looked as though someone just said that it is now possible to yeet oneself out the window and not die. Before any of them could ask about it though, Nari suddenly let out a shriek, falling off her chair in the process.

"Yah! Nari are you okay?!" Taehyung was first to react, reaching to help her up. Jungkook had a worried look on his face while Jimin, who also went through this, laughed.

"Nari what's going on?" asked Jungkook.

Nari, at a loss for words, silently handed over her phone as her facial features held a look of disbelief. The ARMYs watching were dying of curiosity by now and the comments went rapidly asking on what was happening, especially when the other three got the same wide eyed reactions.

What truly happened was that Nicki Minaj, one of Nari's all time favourite female rappers, talked about Nari in one of her instagram lives and said how she thought that Nari was super talented and an amazing rapper. She even said she hoped to do a collab one day.

Nari had never fangirled the way she did that day. Literally screaming on top of her lungs, falling off her chair again but it didn't faze her. The female idol sprinted out of her room, yelling out for the rap line and Jin to tell them the news, leaving behind three laughing maknaes. They soon told the viewers what it was all about and ARMYs were so proud of her and the live was added to a complication of 'Nari being a total fangirl for 10 minutes straight.'

(Too lazy to write more but y'all get the point).

4. HER VISUALS.

My days this woman is literally attacking both ARMYs and the industry with her perfect visuals. She is literally the human version of the word photogenic cause its next to possible to get an ugly pic of her. Someone get help ARMYs are dying from the extreme beauty!

5. She's an all-rounder.

— She's smart, she can sing, she can rap, she can dance, she can cook, she's athletic, she has great fashion sense (despite all she says), she's confident, she can fight, has the duality that can make you go insane and many other things. What's there not to love?

6. She's respectful.

— Whether or not you stan Nari, she shall treat you with the upmost respect. You could be an idol, an ARMY or just a normal person and she'll treat you like an equal. Its very rare you'll see Nari disrespectful and if she is, that person must have truly deserved it.

7. She's humble.

8. She gives top notch fan service (A/N: I shall make its own chapter later in the book).

9. Her alluring personality.

— One thing people love about Nari is how natural and original she is. She is just the way she is. She's naturally a calm and collective person, a badass like girl doesn't even have to try.

10. She's funny af.

— this chick can make you laugh for minutes on end until you feel your lungs about to give up.

11. She's a maknae by birth but noona by nature.

despite being the band's maknae, Nari can sometimes act like a total Noona. Taking care of the members, making sure they don't overwork themselves (this goes out to Yoongi), checking up on them, basically anything that a normal Noona would do. The boys and ARMY love her for that.

A/N: I wanted this to be at least 1000 words long but eh, writers block is a bitch. I'm too lazy anyways to make up more stuff and also I wanna get started on the main story — *checks word count* oh its reached 1000+ words, I can rest now.

The way I wanna get started on suggestive scenarios – someone get me some hobi water cause ya gurl needs it. Anyways! I'm counting down the days and its only 9 days till 'Proof' is released and I honestly cannot wait! The concept photos are soooo amazing like, these boys be making me sweat 🥵🥵🥵

Its not even funny! Remember when I said I was a Yoongi stan? Yeah fuck that, ya gurl is now Ot7 cause I honestly can't choose no more. They all hot and spicy and making me feel nicey and shit.

Anyways gotta bounce.

Are y'all ready for Proof?