Game 2

Keep In mind I do not own The Trials. This is just my own story about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
I walked out of the room and I also saw other people too. "So I'm not the only one here then..." I said. I counted the doors and there were 11 of them which means two people did not pass. "The first game was pretty intense am I right?" Someone said next to me. "Oh! Yeah it was really intense" I agreed. "I'm Tom by the way" he greeted with a hand shake and a smile. I'm surprised that he is calm about this. "Y/N" I said back at Tom. "I feel like they should add more stuff in this room though" Tom said.

In the room there were metal boxes with red buttons on each side hanging from the ceiling, 7 doors with different shapes on them, a tv above the doors and the person counter.

"That is true. Also did you hear a stabbing sound in the first game?" I asked Tom. "Yeah I did actually... I wonder what that even was?" Tom said puzzled.

Before we could talk anymore there was a buzzer probably saying the next game will begin.

[TRIAL]
MATCH A LOCK

"Match a lock?" Tom said confused. "Yeah some of the game names are pretty confusing" I said.

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANT PASS COUNT
7

"It's getting rid of two more people again" I said.

[RULE]
SCAVENGE FOR A KEY
THAT MATCHES THE SHAPE
ON A SAFETY CHAMBER LOCK

SOME KEYS DON'T UNLOCK A
SAFETY CHAMBER

"What does it mean?" Tom asked me. "I'm pretty sure there are keys in these boxes and once you find one you need to match it's shape with one of the safety chamber ones" I said. "I see now. What would I do without you Y/N? If you were not here I would probably have lost" Tom said.

[PASSING REQUIREMENTS]
SECURE YOURSELF IN A SAFETY CHAMBER BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT

"I once again have a bad feeling about this" I thought.

[TRIAL]
TIME LIMIT
2 MINUTES
2:00

"Wait it's already starting?! Lets go!!!" Tom yelled out.

Everyone scrambled going in different boxes. There were 7 spots and only 2 of us will leave. I was struggling a lot because people were getting in a safety chamber.

[TRIAL]
4 PARTICIPANT(S) PASSED

"Come on! Where's a key!" I said in frustration.

I opened a box and the shape was a heart. I quickly went to the safety chambers but there was no heart one. Tom had manage to open one but he must have noticed me.

"Y/N are you struggling?" Tom said. I saw someone heading for the safety chamber Tom opened and I was about to warn him but the person got launched back. "Uhh... yeah Tom do you mind if you help me?" I asked. Tom laughed, "sure Y/N" Tom said.

He somehow managed to find a key that was correct and gave it to me. "How did you- you know what never mind" I said.

With just 5 seconds left we both got in a safety chamber. "Wait what is happening?" I thought.

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE
NOT MET THE PASS
REQUIREMENTS WILL NOW
BE DISMISSED

Out of nowhere fire started to come from the roof... burning the two people who did not get in a safety chamber. "What.... There killing us... no no no no I'm not ready to go I still have so much to do in life... is this what it means by dismissed?" I said.

An elevator sound played and the floor of the safety chamber was bringing me and the other people down to the next game.

7 PARTICIPANTS REMAIN