Game 5

Keep In mind I do not own The Trials. This is just my own story about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
I followed the arrows to the next room and it was just a small room with a door that had a spiral and 2 tv's on the side. "Now where is Tom... I need to have a talk with him about Sophie..." I thought a little angry.

Speak of the devil he walked in and he was the last one to arrive.

"Y/N are you ok? You look angry" Tom asked me. "What did you do to Sophie?" I said with a stern tone. "What? I didn't do anything to her" Tom argued back at me. "Really? She told me not to trust you!" I said. "Listen Y/N I didn't do anything to her plus we met her" Tom said. "Whatever... the next game is about to start anyway" I said.

Once everyone got in this giant garage looking door closed and the buzzer went off and it was time for the fifth game.

[TRIAL]
TAKE A SEAT ON THE
CAROUSEL WITHIN THE
TIME LIMIT

The door opened and in the room was a carousel with 5 seats and the colours were red and white. I sat in the seat that faced the wall while Tom sat to my right and John to my left. When we all took our seats we got shackled to the seat. The door closed and the ceiling above was going in the wall and we moved up like it was an elevator. We stopped and the ceiling moved back in and these red lights kept turning on and off and once they were solid red lights another ceiling above us moved revealing the real game.

Room:

There was a cage around us with the tv facing away from me and a shotgun facing directly at me

There was a cage around us with the tv facing away from me and a shotgun facing directly at me. "Am I going to get shot?! Did I just pick the bad spot?" I wondered. Little screens rose from our seats and were in front of us.

I wonder what these are for?

[TRIAL]
TRIGGER FINGER

I feel like this is the worst one

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANT PASS COUNT
4

[RULE]
PRESS THE GREEN CROSSHAIRS
THAT APPEAR SOMEWHERE ON
YOUR SCREEN WHEN YOU STOP
IN FRONT OF THE SHOTGUN

[PASSING REQUIREMENTS]
RIDE THE CAROUSEL
UNTIL SOMEONE
ELSE IS DISMISSED

"This could take a while" I thought. "Y/N I know your angry with me but please you've got to believe me" Tom said. "Well it does not matter if Sophie said you did something to her then whatever... we'll talk after" I said.

[TIP]
THE SHOTGUN WILL
MOVE FASTER EVERY TIME
THE CAROUSEL STOPS

a tip? That's new

Once it was over the carousel started spinning it did a round passing me and landing on Tom. Since it was so slow he managed to press it on time. It spun again passing Tom and this time landing on me, I saw it in the corner of my eye and pressed it so fast you would not notice it. Next it landed on John and he had trouble but he pushed it before the shotgun went off. Next it was Samuel and he also had some trouble but pushed it and lastly it was the boy. The boy was struggling a lot because he kept saying he could not find the green crosshair. I could not really see him but the last thing I heard was the sound of the shotgun being shot. Our shackles released and we were able to get up.

[TRIAL]
PROCEED THROUGH THE
DOOR THAT MATCHES THE
NUMBER ON YOUR COLLAR

"Y/N I'm glad we still passed tho" Tom said. How does he have no remorse?!. "Yeah..." I said. "By the way you have the number 1" Tom said. "and you have 2" I said. "Let's go before time runs out" Tom said heading for the 4 doors.

I went into door number 1 and my door closed. There was a tv on the side that said

Participant 1
[TRIAL]
AWAIT FURTHER
INSTRUCTIONS

Something is wrong with Tom... I need to find out what it is.

4 PARTICIPANTS REMAIN