Game 4

Keep In mind I do not own The Trials. This is just my own story about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Room:

Y/N POVThe room we were in had a purple light and a glass door showing the real game room

Y/N POV
The room we were in had a purple light and a glass door showing the real game room. "Hey guys I think that guy was staring at me" I whispered. "Do you think he will come after you?" Tom said making sure no one else heard. "We'll be here to help" Sophie said. "Thank you guys" I said. The buzzer went off.

Here we go again

[TRIAL]
OUTRUN THE
TIGER

"Is this tag?" I asked. "pretty sure it is" Sophie said.

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANT PASS COUNT
5

"So who do you think will die this time?" Tom asked. "Are you nuts! Why are you asking that?!" Sophie said. "Well I just wanted to ask" Tom said retaliating.

[RULE]
THE TIGER MUST TAG A
PARTICIPANT TO MAKE
THEM THE TIGER

[PASSING REQUIREMENTS]
DO NOT BE THE TIGER AT THE
END OF THE TIME LIMIT AND
KEEP YOUR TIMER ABOVE 0

"But how much time do we get if we need to keep it above zero?" I asked. "If I had to say probably 50" Tom said.

[TIME]
TIME LIMIT
5 MINUTES

The glass door went down and when we went through there were walls around us with neon glowing plants and trees with waves on the walls with giant TVs on each side of the wall with our pictures on it and underneath is a 50 second timer and the floor is slippery. Samuel was the tiger and he chased after the 17 year old while everyone else scattered. "Hurry this way guys!" Tom said.

Me, Tom and Sophie we're together and really I was nervous but not as much anymore. "Tom how did you know it would be 50 seconds?" I asked whispering so no one could hear. "Lucky guess?" Tom answers. "Ok..." I said.

For some reason... I had a feeling he knew about everything and he's going to betray me in the end.

"So where do you guys think we are?" Sophie asked. "Who knows... we might be in a private island far away from where we live like Squid Game" Tom said. "What makes you think that?" I asked. "Well we might be" Tom said. "I really miss my mom... she probably misses me a lot" Sophie said with a sad expression. "I'm sure she does" I said to comfort her. "I feel like we should all split up" Tom said. "Are you sure I feel like it's a bad idea..." I said with a confused expression. Why would Tom want us to split up. "I'm sure nothing bad will happen. Plus we have been here for 3 minutes" Tom said. "I guess that's true" I said. "Alright you go explore around and me and Sophie will go, ok?" Tom said.

Should I let them go together?

"Ok then" I said. "Great! Let's roll out!" Tom said. "Are we the auto bots now" Sophie said laughing as they walked off. "Alright let's go" I told myself.

I was sneaking around and I would see the others, John especially because I only saw him that one time. There was a minute left and I heard the tag noise go off meaning someone is the tiger so I looked at the tv. To my surprise Sophie was the tiger but once that happened her time was at 10 seconds. "Oh no- SOPHIE?! Where are you!!" I screamed for her. We just met her and I don't want to lose her yet. "Y/N!" Sophie called out from the other end of the room. "SOPHIE QUICKLY COME TAG ME!" I told her. "Y/N listen..." she told me. I stopped running once she said that. "There won't be enough time..." she said disappointed. "It can't end like this... Sophie" I said. "I know but listen if you get out of here please go to this address *********** and tell my mom that I love her so much" she said with tears falling from her eyes. "Don't worry... I will" I said with a small tear falling from my eye. There were 3 seconds left and Sophie was saying something, "Also don't trust Tom he-.". Before she could finish her time reached zero and she was gone. "Don't worry Sophie I'll make sure I get out for you" I said.

[TRIAL]
PLEASE PROCEED TO THE NEXT
ROOM BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT

Green arrows showed up on the floor and guided me to the next room. I'm going to have a chat with Tom now.... What he do to Sophie?

5 PARTICIPANTS REMAIN