Game 3

Keep In mind I do not own The Trials. This is just my own story about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: (this room is hard to explain so here is a picture on what it looks like)

Y/N POV As the elevator brought us all to the next game we all looked at each other left and right saying that only one of us is getting out of here alive

Y/N POV
As the elevator brought us all to the next game we all looked at each other left and right saying that only one of us is getting out of here alive. As we all got out we were instructed to put on a collar and wait. I put one on and I got green while I saw Tom get red.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" Tom asked me. "Yeah... so this is what this is huh... we have been taken away to fight for our lives" I said. "Well...-." Tom was about to say something until we heard screaming.

"WE ARE NEVER GETTING OUT OF HERE!!! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE EXCEPT FOR ONE PERSON?!" a woman screamed. "Please Julie... we don't want to cause a scene..." a man told her attempting to calm her. "How John... one of us is getting out... we won't be together again ever!" She cried out.

"That's really sad" someone said. Me and Tom turned to the person. "Are they married?" I asked. "Yeah, you can see rings on their fingers. I'm Sophie" she greeted. "I'm Tom" Tom said. "Y/N" I greeted with a smile.

The buzzer went off again and a door opened up just to reveal another door with a smiley face on it. "I guess we go in" Tom said. "Yeah we should" Sophie agreed.

After everyone went in the door closed and the light on the walls were turning different colours and then the smiley face door opened up and we were greeted with carnival music and there was a hallway with a table at the end with some remotes with a card saying "please take one". Once I grabbed one the small screen said to pay attention to the bigger screen.

"Well this is... entertaining in a way" I said. "Yeah..." Sophie agreed with me.

[TRIAL]
HORSE RACE

"Wait we're racing horses? Why is this a game?" I said. "Haven't you ever went to a casino before?" Tom said. "That's a little odd that he asked me that" I thought. "Have you been to one?" Sophie asked Tom. "What? No I have not" Tom argued back.

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANT PASS COUNT
6

"Of course" I said mumbling. "Did you say something Y/N?" Tom asked me. "Oh it's nothing" I said. "Well ok then" Tom said.

[RULE]
PRESS THE INSTRUCTED NUMBER
ON THE REMOTE TO MOVE YOUR
HORSE FORWARD

I look at the remote. Once again one of us is going to die here. How many of these are there?.

[PASSING REQUIREMENTS]
HAVE YOUR HORSE CROSS THE
FINISH LINE WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT

"John I don't want to die!" The woman from earlier said. "Don't worry Julie... we will both pass" the man told her. "I won't be so sure about that... it's survival of the fittest" a man said. "And who might you be?" John asked. "Samuel" he answers.

[TIME]
TIME LIMIT
2 MINUTES

it counted down and the game began. "We can do it guys... we just need to concentrate" Sophie said. "I agree" I said. Right after I said that me and Tom both pressed the wrong number but nothing changed for Tom but one person got in front of me.

I kept taking glances around the room while I was pressing my buttons and a two people were done but Julie was in last place and I think she was not really having it. I also noticed pictures of us were up on the tv which is pretty surprising. I came in fourth along with Tom getting first, Sophie getting third, Samuel getting second and John getting fifth and now it was down to either Julie or a guy who looks like he's is about 17. In the end the young boy won.

"wait....no....don't kill me yet please! I don't want to go!!!" Julie cried for help. "Julie I'm sorry..." John said to her. "J-John?" She said.

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANTS WHO HAVE
NOT MET THE PASS
REQUIREMENTS WILL NOW
BE DISMISSED

With that... she got electrocuted to death and John was pretty sad about it.

PROCEED TO THE NEXT ROOM
BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT

As we all made our way tot he next room Samuel took a glance at me as we went in. He might come after me next.

6 PARTICIPANTS REMAIN