Finale

Keep In mind I do not own The Trials. This is just my own story about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV
As we walked into the next room there were bars separating me and Tom and once the tv came on it was almost time.

final death
[TRIAL]
STEP ON THE METAL
TRANSPORTER AND AWAIT
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

"So this is it huh?" I said. "Your going down Y/N! I tried to talk to you but you would not listen" Tom said. I said nothing and just stepped on the transporter and once I did it locked me and now I knew there was no going back. After both of us stepped on the transporter it was time to begin.

good luck participants
[TRIAL]
NOW COMMENCING
THE FINAL TRIAL

I heard the door open behind me and we moved into a hallway with red lights. When I moved to the corner I got rotated to face another door and moved forward. The door in front of me opened and the real room was here and at the other end of where the transporter would stop were rotating spikes. "I know I'm going to beat you so don't even try" Tom said. I just stayed silent.

[TRIAL]
ONE MUST MOVE
FORWARD

[TRIAL]
PARTICIPANT PASS COUNT
1

[RULE]
STOP THE SPEEDOMETER WHEN
THE RED LINE IS AT ITS LONGEST
TO ADD SPEED TO THE OTHER
PARTICIPANTS TRANSPORTER

[PASSING REQUIREMENTS]
MAKE THE OTHER
PARTICIPANT CROSS
THE RED LINE

The game began and we were moving slowly. I saw in the corner of my eye that Tom was pretty confident but I'm going to show him that being confident will be his downfall. Few seconds have passed and it was neck and neck but he was a head of me, I of course knew if I stopped now I would pass him so I kept going. "NO HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" Tom said. Now I could stop because he was far ahead of me. "Well we'll well... you said you would beat me!" I said. "Y/N PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME?!" He pleaded. "Did Sophie plead for mercy? She probably did but did you help her? No I don't think so~" I said. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET TOM" I yelled at him.

After he had pleaded he crossed and the spike went through his chest and I got released. "Servers you right" I said. The big door to my right opened and on the floor were red lights. I stepped into the room and the door closed and this was finally the end.

1 PARTICIPANT REMAINS

(Note: This is not done yet there is a bonus part)

The door opened to reveal a room with red lights all around and a tv in front of me with a little tv stand.

congratulations participant
[JUDGE]
YOU ARE THE LAST
REMAINING PARTICIPANT
IN THIS TRIAL GROUP

THE JUDGE IS TALKING?!

[JUDGE]
AS A REWARD, PLEASE
ACCEPT THE LONE
STAR RING BELOW

In a little hole in the stand came a ring. I grabbed it and a gun shot sound played which made me jump.

phase 1 ring collected
[JUDGE]
COLLECT A RING FROM
EACH PHASE OF THE TRIALS
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR
DESIRE

Wait what does it mean? My desire?- and there's more of these?!?

phase 1 passed
[JUDGE]
THE REMAINING
PARTICIPANT IS NOW
EXCUSED FROM THE TRIALS
UNTIL PHASE 2

I could not believe what I was hearing. The red lights started to turn off and just the tv lights were on.

[JUDGE]
THANK YOU FOR
YOUR PARTICIPATION

The tv and the lights around it turned off and then the one above me turned off and the room was pitch black.

And Done! I hope you enjoyed this story. Oh by the way this is just the beginning... see you in phase 2 :)