The Cursed Family in Russia ( Timelapse's BG Story )

Your Point Of View

You just see candies and cakes in your house everyday, you just thought that your stalker gave this to you but you just ignore it and one day someone left you a note instead of sweets. You read it and it's said why Y/N, because it's too sweet for you to chew it? You we're shock and got a little scared coz someone goes to your house everyday without noticing it so you stay up all night. You're just checking your phone to look at the time and suddenly you heard a bang down stairs so you went to the kitchen and you saw a teenage girl wearing a pink zipperless jacket wearing black jeans and her hairstyle is a ponytail on the right side with a red ribbon on it. You're so curious and confuse why she's here went you saw her face her eyes are light green and you never saw that eye color before.

Y/N: who are you and what are you doing here? *holds a pan*

Sweet Eater: I'm just deliver some cakes! Oh! By the way Im Sweet Eater!

Y/N: what do you want from me?! *still holds the pan*

Sweet Eater: 1st of all Your not my victim, 2nd of all I just liked you, and 3rd of all want some chocolate cake I made?? Don't worry I didn't put poison or some stuff on it!

You just take one slice and you eat it, You realize that she is a better baker than the rest of the bakers and you just enjoy it and enjoy until when you just look at you right side she's gone and left a note, it said "I'm gonna cast a sweetest spell of your crush called........ DEATH!!"