My Dearest Brother (Soldier 999's BG Story)

In the busy streets of Fort Bonifacio. There is a lady named Khea Reyes, Her father is a commander in the Armed Forces of the Philippines while she has 2 brothers who are also part of the military. She is the youngest cadet at the age of 20 who studied at Philippine Military Academy with high honors, she wants to be the first female general and outsmart her father's position in the military system. She is well trained and responsible, her mother died due to her liver cancer. It hurts because she is the only female in the family yet she moved on in that issue. Everyone trusted her due to her outstanding behavior and leadership, she is very dedicated to her job and serves her country as a soldier, she is also the leader of her troop and the favorite among the others. She is very strict with others yet has a loving go-to attitude when she saw and her two older brothers, she was sweet and goofy. She loved her brothers so much like she never loved before. 

One ordinary day on duty, her eldest brother Ken Jr. went to the training room. He saw her little sister Khea and his father Ken Reyes. They were in their sitting position with their troops, discussing the rebellion group in Mindanao which is the ISIS Terrorist group. "Konyo wouldn't be joining us today because he is taking good care of my new nephew." said his father with a sincere look. Khea was confused and said, "Wait, what do you mean new nephew?" Then Ken Jr. whispered, "Our middle brother, Konyo, adopted the baby that believed that it was our half sister's baby. Our half-sister has a blood of a Visayan. Dad told him to take good care of him and yes, they added the name of the baby. Which is now Adolf Ken Reyes." Khea rolled her eyes and said, "And I wasn't informed? Man, dad is such a chick boy." Ken Jr. laugh and said, "Yup, I know. I just wonder where the hell is our half-sister is." Then Khea rolled her eyes again and said, "Whatever." his brother smirked and they continue to discuss the possible plans of ISIS. They were grouped into 2 and started their intense training for their special assignment.

50 push-ups, situps, and jumping jacks is just a warm-up for them. Running 50 kilometers around the base camp and doing obstacle training courses. Sometimes they will have punishments if they weren't paying attention but not for Khea, Khea already mastered what her father thought her to do so. She reached the goal and was awarded the food of her choice in the canteen but she needs to finish it within 30 minutes since it's part of the training.

As midnight strikes, she is the only girl in her dorm and the rest are 30 men. Playing cards, some of them are smoking outside, then the others are playing catch. She started to remove her hair bun and let her long hair wave. The boys were looking at her like a hot damn gorgeous troop leader. She didn't mind and ignored them, she removed sando and replace it with another white clean sando.

Ken Jr. is beside her at a double deck bed and said, "Khea will be please stop dressing in public?" Khea just rolls her eyes while she is changing her military pants to shorts. Men's eyes couldn't stop looking at her and Ken Jr. started to roll his newspaper and stood up. He started to his everyone's head and said with anger, "WHAT ARE YOU GUY LOOKING AT?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSES!!!" The boys started to rush in their beds and pretend nothing happened. He started to grab a blanket and covered her sister then said seriously, "Next time, cover yourself when you're gonna change clothes." Khea smirked and put lotion on her legs. After that, she took her blanket from her brother and said sarcastically, "Thank you so much." 

Ken Jr. was a bit annoyed and pinched Khea's cheeks then said sarcasm, "YOU'RE SO CUTE, MY GOODNESS." Then suddenly, Khea kicked her balls and pushed him off to his bed then said, "That's what you get nigga!" Her brother is in pain while she was just smiling and started to lay down on her bed then sleep.