My Manager's Guitar (Death Music's BG Story)

Note: A Fan Art From Princess Ash, thank you so much for drawing her, I truly appreciated it! Keep up the good work though, I really loved it! Thanks!!

An illustration of Death Music when she was still "Normal":

The crowd goes wild and crazy for the opening act of the battle of the bands! There are two bands left backstage and they are preparing for the ultimate band competition

The crowd goes wild and crazy for the opening act of the battle of the bands! There are two bands left backstage and they are preparing for the ultimate band competition. There's a teenage girl, being attentive to her red headphones. She has brown hair and had the most attractive eyes that people adore her. She was into E-Girl Aesthetic fashion and being a musical rebel herself. She is Bernice Villamayor and she is that the lead guitarist and a vocalist too. 

She was very nervous because of the pressure that she is facing, she had fans, an outstanding career, people who cared for her and so much more. But she never let that in the way so she stood up and looked at her friends in a very optimistic way. "Guys, are you ready?!" she said unshakably.

"Yeah!" replied Lavender, Lavender is the Keyboard player of the gang. She was very cheerful, responsible, and supportive to Bernice. Lavender was cleaning her keyboard and next to her is Alexandra, Alexander is the most defensive & a very hot and short-tempered woman. She is the one who plays the drums. Tina on the other hand is the bass guitarist, she is very chill and somehow lazy but she loves to hang out with peeps. The Quadropeeps named the band, The Supernova Gang. The one who discovered them is their manager, Sir Jay Gonzales. A Cebuano with musical taste and willing to support them by taking tours across the Philippines.

"Girls, are you ready to win this?" said Sir Gonzales excitedly. "YES!!!" Said the four with an amount of excitement and nervousness. While cheering themselves, within the corner of the backstage, someone went towards them which is the Car Jack Bomb band. JayCee, Simon, Harold, and of course, the bandleader is Drake.

Every one of the members of the boy band got annoyed at the Supernova Gang due to extreme Jealousy and winning fame yet they can be boastful in such things, well, except for Harold. Harold is the one who's been with Bernice since childhood and they never fought nor argue. He is the quiet one in the band and sometimes he might get bullied for being a softie to Bernice.

JayCee started to tease the entire band for being such sluts even though they are not so Alexandra stood up and prepared to punch him directly in the face yet Bernice stopped her. Bernice didn't want to fight physically because she knows that's wrong and she wanted to prevent the band from getting disqualified. She just looked at them and said gleefully, "Hey, let's have a fair fight on stage! Good Luck!" Harold started to smile and wave at her yet Drake started to slap him in the face for being such a dork. Bernice was quite annoyed at what Drake did.

Suddenly the staff pushes the Car Jack Bomb band and said with a rush, "People! Time is up, go already!!! Time for you guys to perform!!!" They arranged the set up on stage then Drake started to grabbed the microphone and said, "DO YOU WANT TO HER SOME NOISE!?" Then the crowd has gone crazy and then Drake started to burst his energy and said, "Then I'll give you noise!!!!" They started to play harmoniously with the band. A heavy metal rock genre they preferred type of music. The crowd liked it and after an hour. They went backstage to earn their rest. The Program host announced, "Wow! What an awesome performance! But what about the Supernova gang?!!!" Then the crowd started to cheer Bernice's band name out loud. Bernice was happy but she notices that the Car Jack Bomb wasn't happy with them at all.