All I wanted is Acceptance ( 3rd Eye's BG Story )

Somewhere in Ilocos Sur, Their is a boy who always get bullied and called him a freak. The villagers try to get rid of him because he's different, when her mother gave birth and died. He has an extra eye on his forehead, his father put him to his mother's house and the grandmother of the child is ready to take care of him. Instead studying in school, He's studying in his house. He is always forbidden to go outside with a headband, He's name is Caldwell Gelford. Caldwell is one sensitive guy, during when he rides on a bus or Jeepney. Accidents happened. Their neighbors called him a warlock or freak. One day, He saw a guy holding a gun and shoot it on some random dude. Caldwell ran towards the guy and helped him. One of his neighbors we're shocked and though Caldwell did it. The police takes Caldwell, His Grandmother called Caldwell's dad. In the Police Station, He is in the interview room.

"So Caldwell... do you kill him??"

"No sir!! I was walking outside at night to secure if the gate's open and then I saw a random guy with a guy holds a gun and shot him!! I promise I won't do such things... I just wanna help."

"Okay... You can go out now!"

Caldwell went out to the police station and felt something bad, He went to his grandmother's house and saw blood on the floor. He figured it out who's the killer, the guy who shots the other guy. He put her grandmother to the hospital and his grandma didn't made it. Caldwell search and search the killer. Few days past, he is in the abandon house and saw the killer he hides and place a paper on the table. He sense that the killer is nearby the hall, when he went to the hall and turn on the lights. He's shock that he discover something, The killer is his Father.

"D-dad?! You're the killer!?"

"Don't Dad me!!! You monster!! You're not my son!!! When your mother died, You're responsible for this! I wanna kill you but I can't so the day comes when you get older, I almost killed you that night but some guy showed up and saw me so I killed him!!! I also killed your Grandmother!!!"

"But why?!"

"When you first got here, you're the unlucky one in this place!!! Accidents happened!!! Die!!"

Caldwell teared up and got mad, When he got mad something happens around them. The things around them is floating and throw it to his father, Caldwell's eye in the forehead is wide opened but his two eyes we're closed. A huge explosion occurs. The next morning, Caldwell pack his things and go somewhere like nothing happens. He covered his forehead using a blue handkerchief and walks away, while walking he felts lonely and he always thinks no one cares about him anymore. Nowadays, The neighbors didn't see him anymore but more reports and accidents happened.

Caldwell Gelford has a part demon inside so some reports said their is a boy who's holding fire using his bare hands but the neighbors has no clue, they just have to stay away in some parts of Ilocos.