CH:6 Heart Broken

I sit in the outside in the court yard sense, the guards wouldn't let me leave the castle. I scrunch my legs up to my chest. I feel the tears run down my cheeks. I don't understand why out of all people, I ended up being her mate. I am not even a vampire. I think to myself. I then hear someone sit next to me and I see that it is Alexandria. She just sits there quietly. "Why me? I'm not even a vampire and I don't want to be." I say to her. She looks at me and caresses my face with her hand, wiping the tears from my face. "I don't know little one, but what I do know is that I really do love you, Emily. I promise, I won't do anything you don't want me to do." The queen then takes my hand into her own. "I just want to help you understand your feelings better and then after that we can figure things out on our own, my love." She says as she takes me into her arms. I nod at her in agreement and we sit their for awhile.

She lets me out of her arms as I stand up. She cocks her head in confusion. "promise me you won't turn me" I say to her. She puts her head down as she hears this. "Promise, Me" I say to her again. "I can't Emily. I am sorry" She says in a low voice. "How am I supposed to trust you if you want to kill me" I yell at her. She shakes her head. "Humans are fragile my love, I just want to make sure I can be with you for the rest of my life. I won't turn you now but lets not turn down all of our options." She says as she stands up and walks to me. "Promise me then, that you won't turn me unless I say it's okay" I cry out to her. "I promise, my love." She says bringing me into her embrace. Why do I always second guess myself? I am usually more strong headed but now, my feelings are all over the place.

"I want to go back to my camp and get the things that I have left their." I say to her and I then hear a sigh. "We can't go back to a camp we just raided. Their will be more of a resistance now." She tells me. "Then just let me go by myself." She frowns at me and doesn't say anything. "What are you afraid of? If you let me go I won't come back to you?" I ask her. "I can find you where ever you will be sense we are bounded but I am afraid you won't want to come back with me." Her hand takes mine and she squeezes it. "If you won't let me go than I am a prisoner here." She shakes her head at me. "Fine you can leave but, please let me assist you. Their are a lot of vampire villages between here and there and I want to be able to protect you." She says with pleading eyes. "Okay you can, but no body else. No guards just me and you. Plus if there is any truth to the alliance you say that you want to bring between humans and vampires they may be more willing to listen to you at meat your side.

"We can leave at dawn. I will let the consul know what is going on and have them prepare us supplies for our journey." She says as she places a kiss on my hand. I nod at her in agreement. We sit in the court yard for the rest of the day. That is the only place in the palace that I feel somewhat free. "I think its time to get you something to eat and cleaned up before our journey tomorrow." She says and then start to lead me to the dining hall were she requests one of the butlers to get me something to eat. She watches me eat with a smile. She brings me up into her room and into the bathroom. "Have you ever taken a bath before, Emily?" She asks me and I shake my head no at her.

"Well, than let me show you." She turns on the water to a huge tub and I see the steam rise as the water flows down. I then see her starting to remove her armor and clothing. My face gets red and I turn around in embarrassment. "You may look, my love" She says to me. I can hear her walk up behind me. I feel her hand rub down my arm and it puts me into a trance like state. "Your turn my love" She says as she pulls my shirt off and than my pants. Why am I letting her do this to me? I think to myself. I than feel her start to take my panties off and now I am freaking out.

She than turns me to face her. "Did you just put me under a trance or something?" I ask her. "No, my love, Why would you think that?" She starts to lead me to the bath. "Because I didn't have control over if I got undressed or not." I tell her. She than freezes. "Oh gosh. I am sorry. I may had a something to do with this. You see if I a mate wants somthing bad enough, it can come across to a the other and this thing can happen." She stops in her place, letting me go. "I didn't know our bond was strong enough to do that yet." She then sits into the hot water in the bath tub. I cover myself up. "Come sit with me at least we have made it this far, I can help you wash up." She gestures me over to her.

I guess she has already seen me naked so there is no point in not getting into the bath tub. I think to myself. I head over and she gives me a hand into getting inside. I feel the hot water raise up my leg and body has I sit between her legs. She starts to play with my hair and I get super relaxed. "Wow, who knew that some hot water could make you feel like this" I say to her and she laughs. "I could make you feel even better, if you would like" She asks and I nod not knowing what I was telling her to do to me. I then feel one of her hands brush up against my breasts and the other one starts for further down. I then grab her hand after I now knew what she meant. " I didn't think that is what you meant, Alexandria." I tell her quickly. She chuckles at my reaction to her and pulls her hands off of me and goes back to playing with my hair. I feel her start to wash my hair and her fingers massage my scalp and I almost fall asleep, I lean my head back further and she than places a kiss on my forehead. "Relaxed, my love? She asks me and I nod. "Good." She replies.

We then get out and she hands me a robe. I yawn. "Are you tired?" She asks me and I nod at her. She leads me out into the main room and puts me onto the bed. "Isn't this your bed?" I ask her. "Yes, is that a problem?" She answers. "We are sharing the bed?" I say with a embarrassed voice. "Yes, you are my mate. We just shared a bath and you are concerned now about sleeping next to me?" She asks with a eyebrow raised. I don't say anything and get under the sheets. I watch as she makes her way to the other side of the bed and takes her robe off, revealing everything underneath. I turn red as she crawls into the bed with me and pulls me into herself. I can feel her breasts press up against my back. How can I get any sleep if she keeps this up all night. I think to myself. "Do vampires, even need sleep?" I ask her and she chuckles. "No, we don't sleep." She says nestling her head into me. "Then why are you sleeping with me?" I hear her take a deep breath. "Shhh, sleep now little one." I than feel a really deep calm hit me out of no where and I feel my eye lids close and then sleep washes over me.