CH: 16 New Beginnings

I wake in silk sheets. I yawn and stretch my soar limbs. "Good morning beautiful" I hear Alexandria say next to me. I turn over to my side and give her a smile. "Good morning" I say back. She traces her black finger tips down my shoulders and to my arm where she brings my hand up to her face.

      "Looks like your arm is almost completely healed." She says placing a kiss on the top of it. She rolls back over and stands up from the bed. I watch as the silk sheets fall from her curves and revealing ever inch of her. I advert my eyes trying not to get my self worked up this early in the morning.

      I hear her walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I get up from the bed and get dressed. I make my way to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth where I feel two arms pull me back into Alexandria, her long wet hair slides over my shoulder when she places a kiss on my neck.

      "Didnt want to join me in the shower my love?" She asks nibbling on my ear lobe, it sends a shiver down my spine. "Yeah, I'm still kind of soar from the last couple of days we had." I say rubbing her hand.

      "I could help you with that" she says starting to rub my shoulders. I press back into her and let out a moan when she hits a knot. A smile plays apon her lips. "You are very tense." She says as she rubs down my back. 

      We then hear a  knock on the door and I grunt as she stops.  Alexanderia slips on her black silk robe and opens her door to her bed room to reveil a gaurd kneeling down to her. "My majesty we have word on the new scouting party you sent out" His eyes stay glued to the floor. My ears perk up to when I hear this news and I walk behind her. "Is this the scouting party you sent out for my brother?" I ask excited.

      "Yes but the effort so far has been minimal thanks to my brothers advances" She says as she pats the shoulder of the gaurd to stand up. "Please tell scouts to meet us in the command room at once" She says to him and he bows and leaves. She shuts the door and heads to her closet. I follow behind her. "Do you think they found Tyler and brought him back?" I say with a smile. "I doubt that he has gotten brought back, I would have sensed another human in the palace if he was." She says as she takes back off her robe. I don't  even notice. I am to excited about the news about my brother.

       By the time she is done dressing and us walking to the command room all I can think about is how long it has been sense I have seen Tyler or even David. I watch as Alex sits at the head of the table and I sit next to her. By the time we sit down the scouting party has already entered the room they all bow to Alexandria and what looks to be the leader pushes himself forward and kneels to her.

       "My majesty we believe we have good news on this boy you sent us out to look for." He stands and then pulls out an object from his pocket and hands it to Alexandriea. "We had found this hunting knife that we believe is from the boy his initials are ingraved on it." He says bowing his head and watching Alexadndria study the knife. "Where did you find it?" She asks? The leader seems hesitant to answer for a moment. 

      "WoodForge Village" He says regretfully. Alexandria stands up from her chair. "You went to WoodForge? You went across the Vampire boarders and into succubi teratory!" She yells.  "Do you want another war?" She seems ferious. "But my queen you said do whatever you had to find this boy?" He says cowarding. She sighs and looks down at the knife and back up to me. "Does this look familiar to you Emily?" She asks handing me the knife. I take it and look it over. My heart skips a beat for a moment when I come to realize this is the knife my father gave to Tyler before he died. I look up to Alexandria and I nod. "This is my brothers knife" I say to her and she grunts.

       "Fine, how far into succubi teratory did you go to find this knife?" She asks the leader. He straightens up after being scared he was going to die. "Not to far in, just a couple of miles past the village. We where tracking a bunch of the humans and they had set up camp there?" Alexandria thinks for a moment on his words. "The humans must have fled the vampire teratories from all the fighting. I guess they didnt want to be caught up in the cross fire. Thank you for this information you are dismissed" She says as she rubs the back of her neck.

      "I'll go get my things ready for the trip"  I say standing up. "No, wait Emily. We can't just go find your brother just like that; Do you not know what happend last time we left the palace and now this time everyone knows you're my mate." She says with concern in her voice. "Please Alexandria, He's my brother, I can't just leave him" I say with almost tears. 

      "He's not alone he's got people with him and he's safer in succubi teratory than in ours." Alexandria is trying to reason with me. "I will not be with out him. I promised my parents I would take care of him before they died. I'm his older sister I have to go get him. I have to protect him." I say standing my ground. "Emily you are barely recovered from the injurys you got now. What happens if you start this journey and can't finish it?" Alexandria asks. 

       "Well I am going with or with out you. You can ether come with me and help me or you can stay here and wait until I get back." I start to walk out the door when Alexandria grabs my wrist and pulls back on it. "oh my god Emily. Why are you so stubborn? If I walk into succubi teratory, there will be a war, you understand that?" Alexandria says frustrated. "Then don't go with me Alex. Stay here and take care of your people." I say ripping my wrist away from her. Alexandria gestures to the gaurd standing next to the door and then he grabs me. "Let me go!" I yell.

         "Emily this is for your own good. You have barely even recovered and I know if you go alone you will get yourself killed. I can't lose you and I won't. Take her to her room and make sure she dose not leave." Alexandria says and they start to pull me into the hallway. "You can't keep me locked up Alex!" I yell from the hall way. They drag me into my room and lock the door behind me. I let out a breath. "I am going to get out of here and find my brother" I say to myself.