3

Y/N POV

Their faces went blank as they exchanged a similar look of shock and horror. 

'The string is snapping and the bonds are breaking

one by one your foundations are shaking

Find the cure or suffer the fate

or death to both shall the results equate'

What did it mean? Why did they even get this? And DEATH?!? Who would die? Did it mean her and Robaire? 

The message came from an Instagram account, which Y/N quickly opened to check. The sender was some old woman with creepy black bottle top glasses. Kirara's face suddenly turned even more shocked.

"No way" She exclaimed, to which everyone was asking why.

"This sender - its that crazy shaman lady who writes all those soulmate articles i send you!"

"soulmates?" Robaire quickly asked, his brown eyes completely clouded with confusion and worry as his eyebrows slightly shot up.

"So obviously, a soulmate is someone who's attached to you at birth by a red string on your pinkie finger, which I guessed you and Y/N were, but no one decided to listen to me so-"

"Thanks Kirara" Maddie quickly cut her off, refusing to let her stubborn friend make this situation any more embarrassing than it was for Y/N and Robaire. His face was shocked and disoriented, as if he was trying to piece together what she meant. Maddie grimaced at the situation, but before she could try and fix it Robaire spoke with an unsure voice.

"So, Kirara right?" He asked, to which Kirara nodded, "You think that me and Y/N are... are soulmates? As in fated? To be together and... all those other things that come with that..." He seemed embarrassed to make his point, which Y/N found cute. She tried to shake the thought from her head as she attempted to reply.

"At first, when Kirara mentioned it, I didn't believe it, but after tonight... I'm not sure anymore" Suddenly, by overthinking everything she just said Y/N realized that she let it slip that she had told Robaire that she had gushed over him to her friends. Her new blush burned crimson on her skin, but she tried to stay confident, although she was evidently failing.

As their silence grew more awkward by the second, Maddie jumped in yet again, to break the awkwardness which she couldn't bear to watch.

"Why don't we go somewhere a little more private to discuss this? Maybe the hotel me and Kirara are staying at?"

After her statement, Y/N suddenly became extremely aware of how many people were still continuing to stare at them.

"I'll go.. er.. get changed then - I won't be long!" Y/N shouted the end part as she began to rush away backstage, leaving Robaire, Kirara and Maddie in a wonderfully awkward situation.

As she arrived in the dressing room, Y/N fell still as she saw the back of the director. She was so caught up in the soulmate business that she completely forgot that she messed up the biggest ballet solo of her career. Y/N being Y/N, she decided it would be best to avoid the conversation completely and sneak away without being spotted - who knows? Maybe she could move to Russia, get a new identity and dance in Saint Peters-burg? Or maybe she could give up dance all together and become a spy! That always interested her as a kid-

"Miss Y/N L/N! So glad you could make an appearance!" Shit. She'd been caught. Slowly, she pivoted on the spot to meet the frighteningly calm face of the director. He was always very hard to distinguish, so she had no clue what was about to go down.