6

Y/N's POV

A steady electronic beeping rung through Y/N's head. It was starting to get really annoying. And louder. And clearer. Suddenly, she was aware of other sounds - Maddie and an unknown voice murmuring and Kirara and Tae Young talking about hearts. They were so in love. She could now feel a small hand on hers. It felt like Kirara's. Y/N gripped it back, and as she did, a shriek was heard.

"She squeezed my hand! I think she's awake - Hurry!"

Suddenly, Y/N felt more closed in, and the distant voices grew nearer and more invasive. She scrunched her eyes up and tried to turn away from the sound.

"Y/N!" She heard Maddie say calmly, but she could tell it was laced with concern "Y/N wake up!"

Feeling lazily compelled by the chanting from the others in the room as well, Y/N opened her eyes.

Bad decision.

The lights were so blinding that Y/N thought she had just woken up in heaven. As she blinked again and her eyes adjusted, she could swear that she just saw an angel... no it was just Maddie in front of the light - still an angel though ;)

She groaned, and her eyes switched around all of the concerned faces. However, Y/N being Y/N, she got extremely embarrassed by it all. 

"Oh thank god you're alright!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Yeah, I was about to start planning your funeral" Kirara said, worryingly unironically.

"What happened?" Y/N asked, her voice groggy and squeaky.

"We were in the studio, I threw you an energy drink and BAM! You dropped like a fly!"

As Y/N tried to recall the event, she felt a surge of sharp pain in her heart. She crunched over and couldn't help but cry out in agony, with the others in the room instantly shouting for help. The doctor, who was stood waiting in the corner to talk with Y/N, rushed over and pushed everyone back, calling the nearby nurses for pain relief. Maybe that was why Kirara and Tae were talking about hearts earlier - curse her for being such a hopeless romantic. As she was being hooked up to an oxygen mask, a surge of memory came back.

The strings are snapping and the bonds are breaking

Too many times have you been forsaking

The message I give is not one to be ignored

And so the fate you have decided will be deplored

Y/N gasped so aggressively that she started choking, and although the nurses kept trying to put on the mask, she kept ripping it off.

"It was another prophecy!"

Silence. Maddie, Kirara and Tae Young looked horrified. The nurses and the doctor all looked like they were considering calling in a psychologist due to how completely insane she looked. But Y/N didn't care. She tried to get up out of the bed.

"Miss L/N, I really wouldn't recommend-" The doctor began, but Y/N had her heart set on it. She stumbled over to Kirara and looked her in the eyes.

"Okayyyy..." Kirara stated, unsure of why to say next. They stood in the silence like that for a good 15 seconds, until Y/N finally decided it was time to speak.

" I had another prophecy. It was different to the first one, and it didn't sound good"

"What did it say?" Tae Young asked, raising his voice slightly. 

"The strings are snapping and the bonds are breaking

Too many times have you been forsaking