Chapter Two : Deja Vu

I'll shall continue this... Just call me Anna...

BoBoiBoy
As I went blacked out as I heard some students are crying my name. As I closed my eyes and fell asleep..

*BoBoiBoy's Dream*

I was lying on a grassy green tundra as I sat up and stood up as I saw the tundra has tall grassy green, sky bright blue and fresh air. As I walked alone while I'm looking at the wooden made windmills are standing strong and still.

As I went inside of the forest are covered with tall pine trees, narra trees and mahogany trees are covered with moss and mushrooms.. I heard some birds are singing in the wind. As I saw some flowers were standing still.. Each flowers are different by colors, shapes and sizes..

I laid myself to the flower bed as I laughed innocently..

"I think you're enjoying here.. Please don't pick some flowers because they have purposes."
A voice from a young girl said as she walked towards me as she sat opposite besides me.

"Let me introduce to you.. I'm Talim, the wind priestess of Southeast Asia. And yours? "

"The name's BoBoiBoy, 17... A typical teenage boy who's the kid superhero with superpowers... Via powerband... I can control five elements.. Fire, water, wind, earth and lightning... "

"Oh..... I see..."

"Umm.... I wanted to asked you something... "

''What is it? " As I looked at Talim's big brown eyes as she was showing her optimistic smile..

"What do people call Southeast Asia in modern?"
"Philippines..... Spanish and Portuguese are invading the land, some Katipuneros vanishing them out, Americans invades again, Japanese broke a war... Killed many people including teenage girls were brought to the brothels.. Getting fucked up and die... And.... "

"Please... Stop it.. I don't wanna hear anything about teenage girls were sexually abused and getting killed.. "

I saw Talim laid down in the bed of flowers as she began to cry as tears are running down on her face, she's crying... About it..

After I'm calming her down.. Dammit she's very pure and very innocent... Merely Talim's a hipster and an animal and a human activist.. She's very kind towards the animals even humans.. A pacifist like Martin Luther King Jr. ...

When we both stood up as we walking around the green paradise, Talim wanted to talk with me as she stopped.

"Umm... Something's bothering you? "

"No, I wanna tell you something."
She said while fiddling her long raven yet deep green hair. As she began to speak

"There's a ancient prophesy about my awakening."

"What?!" I said very surprised

"If I awaken on your time, maybe your memories will haunting you as I wanted to destroy a character from the fairy tales who kept me and us inside of the urn. If I break free from the urn, I will leave with you.. As a new friend." Talim said as I faded invisible.

"Talim...."

''Talim! " I yelled at her name as I woke up and my friends are looking at me, with worries on their own eyes.

Home.......

"Malit and Talim, it's just a fucking one name! "
Annaliza said while eating some chocolate flavored waffle sticks, as she looks at my eyes.

"I think you needed some enough sleep"

"You mean a more shit sleep" Ying said as Yaya looked at Ying's bluish gray eyes, saying that swear word. She changed her clothes, into a 'Velma' and 'Nancy Drew' clothes.. She wears Penny loafers rather than sneakers, a pair of white socks on her feet and a blue skirt.

"Hey guys! " Fang exclaimed as he ran towards to them.

"What is it Fang? " Ying said

"Gopal saw something, a cave with urns." Fang said tries to lowering his voice down.

The six children (minus Gopal) are following Fang as he moving some large green leaves on their way, as they stopped. Ying opens her small brown shoulder bag as she took a small long battery operated black colored flashlights as she distributed to them. They entered inside of the dark cave while they switched the flashlight on walking slowly.. As we found Gopal stood up while holding a large battery operated flashlight. As we saw a cave has an earthen made shelves with urns stood by different shapes, colors, designs and sizes .

Then I didn't focus on my attention when I read on a stainless urn that it was written in deep, fucking deep english :

The Wind Priestess was in her deep slumber sleep. Do not awake her up. May danger comes upon you.

"Holy Shit! I must take a photo of it" I said as I took my phone out, wanted to take a photo of it.. Then

"Fuck it Gopal! What just happened! " I said while I put my phone back to my pocket

"Yes! He's freaking right! " Annaliza was wearing a rectangular shaped female like specs as her thick short fringes are covering on her narrowed forehead. Annaliza was a skilled musician and a fighter. She prefers to wear punk and hipster clothing than girly clothes.

SWOOSH!!!!!!

"What happened?!" Ying said, that nerd who wears her favorite shirt and vest top and she wears a deep blue knee length 'trendy' skirt, she's wearing a pair of yellow - orange Penny loafers, and a low cut white socks. As she wears a twin braided hair and her thick fringes are dancing on the air. While she's carrying a small brown sling messenger bag. She went to Fang as they wanted to escape.

We felt the earthquake as we ran outside of the cave. Then....

Some cave rocks from the ceiling are falling down and broken into pieces, the land is rumbling as we ran going out of this shitty ass cave. While holding our small long black flashlights on our hands that Ying gave it to us as we went outside safe.

"Next time, we'll never go to this fucking place! " Kyla said panting.

"Me neither.. Let's get out.. " Annaliza said as we walked away..

At the cave....

There's a stainless urn that laying on the floor as a green magic dust appears from the light tanned ashes. The magic makes it even possible when it finished it, It appears to a young girl wearing some tribal clothes as she opens her eyes that the green eyes turns into brown ones. At the young girl's expressionless face as she held her elbows blades, twirled them perfectly as she tucked it on her pink belts as she walks away leaving some green dusts turns into a healthy green grass

To Be Continued

Anna : Hala! Baka nga si Talim nga!! Nakakalurkey!! Next Chapter... Will be... More intense and Emma Swan will appear on the next chapter..

Vote, Read and comment..