Chapter Three : Teresa Alison Torres

Anna : Eto na!! Pls read this na!!

At Storybrooke... 

The town was peaceful and some people are doing their own businesses as a woman with long blonde hair are tied up in a ponytail as she's wearing a turtle neck black longsleeves top,  a light brown leather jacket,  a pair of black pants and a pair of silver high heels.  The woman named Emma Swan,  the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming who saves Storybrooke by the help of Evil Queen,  who wants to be good.  Now she's the mayor of the town as she went inside of the diner as she spotted Elsa and Anna are having a conversation as Anna calls Emma.. 

As Emma walked towards to her,  took an empty seat as she sat oppositely besides Anna. 

"Say...  I heard a news about Talim." Emma said very interested about Talim's story. 

"She merely The Last Priestess of the Wind Tribe.. She was born and raised at The Village Of The Wind Deity,  Present day Philippines..  Some Spanish and Portuguese went to that land, Spreading Christianity and they usually discriminate them..  As the tribe stays away from them.. " Elsa said in clear voice tone as she sat comfortably.

"Elsa,  Is Talim's dangerous? " Anna asked her after she takes a small bite of a double cheeseburger.

" No,  Anna...  She was described as innocent,  thoughtful,  kind hearted,  concerned, smart and she's matured." Elsa replied

''Oh...  Okay... " Anna said

"If Talim's here...  Umm... She was awaken from her long slumber..  Is there some prophecy about Talim's arrival?" Emma asked Elsa. 

"According to the books that I read,  There's a prophecy about Talim...  If you awake her up; She would haunting us if Talim turns into evil..  If  you awake her up... She would allies us if Talim has a clean intentions.." Elsa answered in a sophisticated way. 

Inside of an abandoned building that it lits one light bulb alone as Talim was still unconscious,  tied up in a pole as her both feet was tied up and she was gagged by a white cloth. 

When Rumplestilskin walks by as he held an cold water bucket on his hand as he throw a cold water on her face.  As she wake up tries to clear her vision as he saw a tall short haired brunette man who was looking at her, he looked at her big brown eyes into his gray eyes.

"Where am I?  Why am I here? Answer me?!"  She said in a polite way as she grinding her teeth in anger. 

"You are awake in the 21st Century..  Missy"
He replied.  As he wiped her wet fringes away using his bare right hand. 

"Well... Cruella, Ursula and Xian (my new OC,  he's a guy) found this a young Medieval Filipina girl ... Say you looked beautiful when you looked at me with anger on your face. "  He said evily.

Then Cruella De Ville arrived with her two black pitbulls as she stopped them.  Using her green dust to tame her companions, Talim senses some wind from Cruella and Rumplestilskin. 

"The Wind said that you're once a kind person before..  Then you killed three men that your mother wanted to be her own husband. " 
She said as Cruella walks towards to Talim,  who's her hand & both feet are tied up.

Cruella took off her glove as she held her removed glove as she went to Talim as she slapped her loudly. 

"Do say something about my family background..  Sacre Bleu!"