Chapter Six : The Last Investigation

Okay...  Continuing this...  Then asked me if I will added some BONUS CHAPTER of this fic.. 

Vote,  Comment and request.. 

Flashback.. 

At the Storybrooke Diner,  Emma and the gang,  with Elsa,  Anna and Pinocchio are sleeping while sitting on the chair. Then Ying and BoBoiBoy suddenly wakes up when they heard... 

SWOOSH!! 

A swifty shadow appears as it ran in front of them,  then they heard a strong sound of the wind as they woke up together and BoBoiBoy ran towards to Emma as she saw him panicked. 

"Emma!  Let's call Regina..  And I got a plan.  Plan A,  You should call Regina,  Plan B, Save the others outside and lastly,  let's investigate.. "
BoBoiBoy said as he went to Emma's side.

"Well..  BoBoiBoy,  you planned misarranged. "
Annaliza said as she rubs her eyes and she wears her purple specs. 

"Okay..  Plan A : Contact Regina,  Plan B : Let's go outside and investigate and.....  Plan C : If there's trouble related to Hurricane Talim,  let's save some weaklings... " He said, now in a calm down voice. 

Suddenly the radio turns on itself. 

"The Hurricane Talim will landfall on Storybrooke.. Prepare some food, water, extra batteries,  candles,  a matchbox,  a first aid kit, your phone,  a radio,  a flashlight,  powerbank Go down to the basement floor and stay there until the rescuers arrived to save you..  Good night.. "
The radio announcer said. 

At the Forest of Storybrooke....

Cruella, Maleficent,  Ursula and Talim arrived at the forest as they met Mr.  Gold (Rumplestilskin), who planned to make Talim evil.

"Hello miladies.. And you also my little one" he said in a evilness and a gentleman way. 

"So the hell you want Mr. Gold? " said Ursula as she released her deep green slimy tentacles as she wears her green dress and a headdress,  Maleficent was still wearing her beautiful costume and Cruella too. 

"I think I might have a great time with you Talim.." Babua said as walked towards to her. 
She looked at him with disgust and revenge, then Babua smiled at her very sexily bad. 

"Maybe I found out that you're been weakened if you swallowed this evil gemstone. Hermana." He shoved out a small deep magenta gemstone that it glowed itself from his own pocket. 

"Any last words? " As he showed the small gemstone to her as she became shunned and looked at the glowing stone at his hand. 

"Won't you.......give up? " she said as he choked her as he saw her mouth was opened as she wants to break free from his cruel hands and ran away.  As she put the gemstone on her mouth as he screamed on her right ear. 

"Swallow it!  Bitch! "

She looked at him with anger,  fear and wants to take revenge on him, as some tiny waters formed on her both large innocent brown eyes as she swallowed it.  He throws her down to the green grassy floor as the grass suddenly turns into yellow and a small raindrop fell on her cheeks,  raindrops fell milder until it rains harder.  As she stood up and ran away as her brown eyes changes into green eyes.  Her white priestly clothes changed into a long white-green dress and her tied up hair changes into a freely long black 'turns into a' deep green hair and her light tan skin turns pale. She looked at them and began to speak.