2

(Sumire's POV)
I was in the infirmary ward, preparing to treat some patients, when I heard screaming? I ran to see what was going on when what I saw shocked me. On the ground was Tanjiro, tied up and Nezuko was being attacked?! I tilted my head to the side and cleared my throat. "Ahem." The Hashiras turned to face me and their eyes widen before they bowed down, seeing my pissed off expression. "May I ask you what the hell I'm witnessing?" I asked them with my mother's horrifying smile. I could smell their fear from where I was standing.

"L-lady Sumire! Forgive us for doing this but this kid was traveling with a demon!" Said Obanai Iguro as his snake hissed in a apologetic way. I folded my arms and frowned at their choice of words. "Actually, that demon is his sister. They saved me from the Temari demon and the Arrow demon. Be glad I can't hit you." They shrunk back in horror, knowing what I was capable of. I turned to Sanemi and had my hand out towards him. "Put him in the ground, my dears." I said to the vines which tied him up, causing him to let the box go. I walked over to him and grabbed his hair, forcing him to look at me. My voice turned cold and icy.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing. Nezuko is a sweet demon who would not harm a fly. I really don't want to do this, I really don't, but you attempted to murder her just because of her appearance, so I must." I said as my eyes glowed a bluish-black with flecks of gold. I conjured a Crystal Peony flower and placed it behind his ear. "This will stay until you learn your lesson." I said. I watched as he went through a bad nightmare. Oh well, not my problem. I then turned to the Hashiras. "I expect you all to learn your lesson otherwise you'll go through the same hell he's experiencing. Oh and Mitsuri?"

The love Hashira looked up from her spot to face me. "Y-yes?" I smiled sweetly at her. "I could tell you felt bad for Tanjiro, so I'll leave you out of the warning." Her eyes brightened as I petted her head. I walked back to the infirmary ward and put on my nurse's outfit which consisted of a beautiful dark purple button up dress, Gold Zori sandals, and a white Nurse dress tied with a Purple sash. I tied my hair up in a bun and placed the hair clip I usually wore in it. I did my signature sweet smile and prepared myself.

(Heather's POV)
"Heather-San, could you come to Warabihime- Oiran's room? She says she needs to talk to you." I gulped slightly. Oh god.. what did I do now?! I was thinking about what I had done to make Warabihime angry when I was walking down to her room. I slightly opened the door. "Y-you wanted to speak with me, Warabihime- Oiran?" I asked her in a meek and soft voice. My black orbs staring into her green and terracotta eyes. "Yes. sit." She said in her usual demanding way. I knelt in front of her as I closed her door gently. "Your wondering why I called you here, aren't you?" I nodded my head as she continued. "Well.. I was told you are one of the 4 beauties. Your the 3rd beautiful girl, Selena is the 4th one, Veronica is the 2nd one and Sumire is the 1st one, am I correct?"

I nodded my head once more. "Yes, Oiran." I replied. She stroked my cheek and smiled. "You will be an Oiran and you will only perform, no doing sexual things." My eyes widened in shock and I nodded. "Wonderful! Your new name will be.. hm.. Utahime, meaning princess of music." She then stood up. "I'll be telling everyone about who the new oiran is and I'll make sure your not harmed in any way." She then Extended her hand to me as I stood up, holding it. "Let's go, Utahime!" She said smiling.

I smiled back too as we walked to the middle of the hall. As Warabihime did as she said, everyone flocked to me, admiring my eyes which were a pitch black with a ring of blue mixed in and my brown hair with a blue ombré at the tips. "Let's get you into your new room, Utahime." Said the owner as he escorted me to a door, decorated with Musical notes and Ume blossoms. He opened it and I gasped. "It's beautiful, thank you so much!" I said, smiling. "I-it's no trouble at All, Utahime-Oiran! Your our new Oiran and I think it would fit you since Warabihime told us about you being the 3rd beauty of the 4 beauties." I walked into my new room as he closed the door with a click.

I sighed a little and sat down, admiring everything. Then, I heard the door open again and two footsteps were heard. "H-hello, Utahime-Oiran. We are your new assistants!" Said a sweet voice. I turned around and saw two girls in front of the door. The 1st girl had black hair, Crystal blue eyes, pale skin and wore a red kimono with prints of soft pink blossoms. The 2nd girl also had black hair but with green eyes, fair skin and wore a white kimono with prints of Red spider lilies. "What are your names?" I asked them, the 1st girl smiled at me. "My name is Emiko! And the girl beside me is Izumi!" Said Emiko as she introduced herself and Izumi.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two." I stood up as I looked at the kimonos before me. "Go with the Blue one! It's beautiful." I smiled at them before picking up the Kimono and putting it on me as Izumi tied the obi belt into a manaita knot, revealing beautiful prints of ripples as the silver thread sparkled in the lighting. Then Emiko took out a comb and brushed my hair as i hummed my father's lullaby as he used to sing it for me when I was just a baby. I hummed the notes perfectly as my voice sounded soft and sweet.

Emiko finished the hairstyle as it was a bun in the shape of a heart with many hairpins decorating it. I thanked her and proceeded to do the makeup. Let's see.. after I did the white powder as a starter, I picked up the container of red eyeshadow as I applied it to the corner of my eyes and used simple red lipstick. Once I was finished, I was stunned! Was this really me I was looking at?! "Utahime-Oiran! It's time. Time to introduce Yoshiwara to our new Oiran!" I smiled as I had help putting on the three teeth geta sandals and smiled. "Thank you." I said as I began walking out of the House I now worked at.

I could hear voices and I smiled. "Who's that?! She's.. Beautiful.." I heard a gruff voice say as another one followed. "Ah, that there is Kyogoku house's Newest Oiran. Her Name is Utahime and she is very special as she's one of the 4 beauties." I smiled as I slid my Shoe in front of me enticing the voices. "Hm.. maybe I should introduce myself once she gets back to her house." Said the voice as I was escorted back to my house.

Once I got into my room, I heard my name being called. I knelt in order to see what was going on as my door opened, revealing a boy with a very feminine face. He closed the door and I watched as he knelt in front of me. "So, your the Oiran that tengen guy was talking about? I'm Inosuke Hashibira." "Utahime-Oiran." I said. After a while, he left. Not before paying a huge amount, Specifically 300 yen. I told Warabihime about this over a Kiseru. "That happened? Looks like your going to become a success! I don't regret making you a Oiran." I nodded my head, taking a drag out of my Kiseru. "I'm glad you told me to become a Oiran. Before I went out, I was stunned by how I looked with makeup!" We both laughed at that. I putted out my kiseru before heading into my room. After taking off the makeup, hairpins and kimono, I put on a white yukata with prints of red Ume blossoms. I curled up into my Futon and fell asleep.