4

(Veronica's POV)
"Veronica." I jolted at the sudden voice as I turned around. "Rui.." The said spider demon smiled at me with a slight blush. Yep, I'm dating a spider demon. He turned me into what I am now when I was on the verge of dying. I tucked a strand of my silver hair aside as I looked at my boyfriend with a soft smile. "Did you need something?" I asked. The rest of the spider demons were quite fond of me and hated it when my past was brought up.. I was forever grateful to them when they found me.

He ran to me and cuddled me close. Ever since I became Rui's girlfriend, I didn't want to kill humans so I only gave them blood which I think they would like and bought it from those in poverty. I used to have curly Brown hair, the prettiest green eyes, fair skin and used to wear a light blue dress. When Rui saved me from dying to the scars that were inflicted by my mom's past uncle, I now had soft gray skin, silver hair with two parts of it framing my face with two Turquoise orbs, red dots adorning my forehead in the Big Dipper, one blue eye on the left and one black and blue one with a web pattern on the right and red eyelashes. I now wore a simple white and red kimono with a blue obi with spiderweb patterns, a dark blue choker, and two anklets with red stones set in.

I would kill bad people or people who hurt little children like myself long ago.. I had my own abilities. I could control cute little spiders, create strings, and make anyone I want into my slaves. "I have to go into town real quick to pick up some blood for dinner. Marechi or normal?"

"What about Marechi?"

"Ok, darling." I kissed his cute little dots and turning into my human form, I quickly conjured a basket and left Mt.Natagumo. Once I arrived into town, I sniffed the air for Marechi blood and quickly found someone. I smiled and explained to them that my mother needs the blood for a cure. The man I was talking to extended his arm out and using a syringe, I drew some of his blood. After a few good moments of me drawing his blood, I finished the task. I only needed 3 more vials of blood,then I could head home.

After getting the vials of blood, I smiled and went back to MT. Natagumo. Once I walked through the door to My family's place, Father went and hugged me. "I missed you too. I just gotten back from collecting blood. What do you all want?" Mother appeared and patted my head. "How about blood Ramen?" I nodded my head as I got out of Father's grip. I went to the kitchen and poured the blood into the pot, making sure the heat was on. I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. "Rui?" I asked.

"How did I get so lucky with the Angel of The Taisho period herself?" He said as his hands went down to my obi. I playfully smacked his hands. "Not yet, dear~ wait until after dinner." I told him. "And if I don't want to~?" I smirked. "I'll have to.. Punish you~"

(Selena's POV)
I was purring as Doma was combing my long brown hair with tips of dark blue mixed in. "Selena-Chan~ your so beautiful.. your beauty can rival the sun." He said, praising my rare beauty. I wore a white kimono with prints of light pink lotuses as my hair had a tiara with a single red stone in the shape of a heart. I was the cult's princess because my mother was a Yokai beauty herself. I opened my blood red eyes with flecks of black mixed in to look at doma. "Dear, must you always praise me?" I asked with a soft smile. "I can't help it, my love! Your too beautiful for words~"

One of my lover's cult members came towards us with a gift. "It's for Selena-San." I nodded my head and using my static, I teleported the gift to me. I opened it, revealing a simple but beautiful hairpin with Rose Quartzes cut in the shape of a lotus blossom, Jade cut into a sun and black Onyx cut into the shape of a heart and it was all gilded with gold. Doma took off my tiara and placed the hairpin in. I gently touched it and smiled. "My dear.. it's beautiful!" I'll have to reward him tonight~ i kissed him deeply as the member left. He kissed back as my butterfly wings fluttered behind me.

"Your such a little temptress, little butterfly~" I giggled. "Only for you, Doma~" we kissed once more as I made sure I belonged to him and him alone that night.