5

(Rui's POV)
I was looking for my girlfriend, Veronica when I heard screaming and my family ran out to where the screaming came from. What we all saw next, Made us see red. Veronica was clutching her arm, Trying to stop the blood leaking through her kimono and shrill screams of pain flowed from her delicate lips as her beautiful face was distorted with pain. "VERONICA!" Shouted Mother as her face contorted in rage. Brother looked angry and Father roared. I was furious. The slayer that was hurting her raised his sword once more to deliver the fatal blow..

Mother immediately used her string and made the sword stab into the tree. "No one hurts Veronica!" She said before Father picked up the said Demoness and ran with her to a safe place. We all knew she couldn't heal herself.. I turned to the slayer that was hurting her and frowned. "You hurt my Angel." I said before creating a web, killing the slayer with ease. "Rui.." my lover's soft voice called out. I ran to her as she was not only bleeding from the arm, but also her abdomen, waist and shoulder.. I cradled her body as tears ran down my face.

"Rui.. help.. it hurts so much.." she whispered as a few drops of blood spilled from her mouth. "I know, I know! I'll get you some help." I said as she smiled. "My cousin.. she works at the butterfly mansion as a nurse.. if you can get me there.. in time.." I looked at her and nodded. "Hang on, Veronica, I'll save you!" I said as I started running to the mansion.

(Sumire's POV)
As I was sweeping the steps, I look up and saw Rui, my cousin's Boyfriend and Veronica was bleeding?! Rui's eyes were filled with tears as he carried my cousin's bloody body in his hands. "Are you Sumire?" I nodded my head as he continued. "My girlfriend just got attacked a few hours ago.. please.. help her.." immediately, I carried her inside and placing her on the bed I use for bleeding patients, I took out a tiger Lilly to place over her bruises, an Ice Rose for the cuts, and an Water tulip for the lacerations she had on her waist.

It broke me to see my cousin like this, but I was able to heal her. I put her in a white hospital gown and placed her in the bed for her to heal. "Well, how is she?!" Asked Rui as he saw me smiling. "She will be ok, but she will need to stay here for a while until she heals. Is that alright?" He nodded his head as I pat him. "I know my cousin like I know my own mind, Rui. She's a tough girl." I told him.

"Thank you.. Sumire-San." I looked at him and softly smiled. "Your welcome, Rui." I watched as he disappeared through the window as the moonlight spilled on Veronica's face. I went to my estate which was decorated with flowers of different types, including wisteria. "Ugh! Why does Tanjiro keep plaguing my mind?!" I said as I immediately thought of him.. his red eyes and hair like the red flowers I grow.. his kindness touched my heart like the vines that grow..

I smiled and proceeded to write a poem to the boy. After writing it, I sent one of my doves to give it to him. I began to look at the wisteria flowers and frowned once I saw I didn't have enough. I reached out to touch one of the flowers as more began to bloom. I smiled as they tripled when they appeared. I went into my large but simple bedroom and changing into a Dark blue Yukata with prints of koi fish on it.

Sitting down on the chair, I opened a spell book and saw a love one? Hm.. I began to read it, as soon as I read it, I smiled. I stood up, closing my eyes and saying the chant softly as I felt a powerful energy flow through my hands. Once I opened them, I went into my bed and fell asleep.