𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧? 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺. ❞
- 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬é 𝐀. 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

❝𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒, ❞ Chancellor Sheev Palpatine, in all his newfound glory as leader of the Senate, greeted the entire Senate of the Galactic Republic in the massive Senate Chamber, "excuse me. I have just received some tragic and disturbing news. Senator Clarissé Amidala of the Naboo system has been assassinated!"

Gasps from all over the room occurred, causing the Chancellor to look down in defeat as he began to explain, "This grievous blow is especially personal to me. Before I became Chancellor, I served Clarissé Amidala when she was the nine year old Queen of our wondrous planet Naboo, and I had the privilege of seeing her grow into a strong, stunning young woman since then. She was a great leader who fought for justice, not only here in this honorable assembly, but also on her home planet. She was so loved she could have been elected Queen for life. She believed in public service, and she fervently believed in democracy. Her death is a great loss to us all. We will all mourn her as a relentless champion and heroine of freedom... and as a dear friend."

A thunderous applause began to take place at the Chancellor's beautiful speech of the loved Senator and former Queen, who was said to be one of the most beautiful women in the galaxy.

Arguing soon sparked up between each Senator over the supposed death of Senator Clarissé Amidala, until everyone's speculations were put on hold as the Naboo platform floated over to park right in front of Chancellor Palpatine's as the Senator of Malastare, Ask Aak, asked, "How many more poor Senator's like Senator Amidala will have to perish in the ways that she did?"

Clarissé Amidala, very much alive and well in a gorgeous long dark green gown, stood in the center of Naboo's platform, her florescent eyes burning into the Senator's around her as everyone gasped at the sudden presence of the supposedly dead Senator from Naboo.

"My noble colleagues," the risen Senator announced as she stood tall and proud in front of the Senate of the Galactic Republic, "I concur with the Supreme Chancellor. At all costs, we do not want war!"

The Senate went completely silent as they all processed the newly returned Senator's words, before bursting into an erupting applause for the beautiful nineteen year old girl. She bashfully smiled and blushed at all the attention she was receiving, and she wasn't sure she liked it very much.

Chancellor Palpatine, although he secretly wasn't very thrilled with his fellow politician's return as she was strong enough to ruin his plan, widely smiled as he brassily shouted out for the entire Senate to hear, "It is its great surprise and joy the chair recognizes the Senator from Naboo, Clarissé Amidala."

The Nubian Senator took a deep, soothing breath as she began to tell her tale with a loud, powerful voice, a deep contrast from her usually soft, sweeter tone.

"Less than an hour ago, an assassination attempt was made against my life. One of my bodyguards, who was a close friend of mine from childhood, along with six others were ruthlessly and senselessly murdered, and unfortunately my political actions have caused them to lose their lives. I was the target, but more importantly, I believe this security measure before you, was the target. I have led the opposition to build an army... but there is someone in this body who will stop at nothing to assure its passage..."