𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯? ❞

❝𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘵. ❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped out of the glass elevator, the last thing they expected was to find a very enthusiastic Jar Jar Binks leaping onto them like a panther at the sight of his old friends.

After the Gungan had finished his long overdue hugs with the two Jedi and blabbed incoherently, he smugly smirked at Anakin (A small note: Gungans didn't have smug looks, but they always attempted to, and it never ended up working out for them).

"Pretty shesa expecting yousa," Jar Jar slightly explained with his painfully obvious grin, as if he knew something the two men didn't.

Anakin immediately perked up at the mention of who he could only assume as Clarissé, and his heart began to flutter once more at the mention of the little girl he once knew.

Even Jar Jar Binks is telling me she's marvelous... Oh boy, I'm in big trouble now.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

❝𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒É, ❞ Jar Jar Binks called out as the three males entered the living quarters of Clarissé Amidala, the brunette haired Senator standing with Captain Typho while looking out her window with intense focus at the millions of civilians bustling around the never still city of Coruscant. "Desa Jedi have arrived."

The emerald eyes of Clarissé slightly widened as she willed herself to have a neutral expression when she slowly turned around to meet the pleasant blue eyes of Obi-Wan Kenobi (she refused to meet the eyes of the blonde man standing beside him), who smiled happily at the young woman he got to see grow up into a beautiful young lady.

My, she really did grow up as graceful as everyone said she did.

As for Anakin, he seemed to be in a trance as he looked at the woman he was absolutely certain he was in love with, even though he hadn't seen her in ten years, but all that waiting felt like it was worth it when he looked at her for the first time in years.

She was absolutely stunning, and took all his breath away in a matter of seconds when he gazed into her soft green gaze.

She somehow had gotten shorter, but her chest certainly proved that she wasn't a little girl anymore, and her hair had grown longer, more lush and thick, but still maintained the beautiful chestnut color it had always had.

Another detail Anakin noticed was her freckles. They seemed to grow darker the more she grew, and he loved it more than anything else, except for maybe her eyes and hair.

Overall, he found it difficult to look away from her captivating beauty, and he had to constantly remind himself in her presence that they could never be, for he had sworn his life to the Jedi and she had sworn her life to the Senate, although she was slowly regretting her decision with every passing hour.