𝟎𝟎𝟓 | '𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈 𝐀𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮. . .'

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

❝𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘗𝘢𝘥𝘮é? ❞

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵, 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴é. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵. ❞

❝. . .𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯?❞

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺.❞

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

»»-----------► Force

❝𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑, ❞ Chancellor Sheev Palpatine told Anakin Skywalker in front of the large window in his Coruscantian study. The older Nubian man was of course referring to Senator Clarissé Amidala, the one he seemed to find irritating and exceptionally proficient at making his ulterior motives fail miserably. "Senator Amidala will not refuse an executive order, as I'm sure you know very well that she respects law and order despite her. . . stubborn approach to things. I know her well enough to assure you of that."

"Thank you, your Excellency," Anakin graciously thanked as him and Palpatine began to slowly walk towards the far away exit of the Chancellor's office.

"Senator Amidala," Palpatine randomly announced at the small snippet of silence filtering through the two males. "She is a captivating woman, is she not? So full of power yet so delicate and soft, like a flower, I used to always call her that when she was a little girl." Palpatine chuckled darkly at that last statement.

Although Anakin seemed to trust the man a great deal, his creepy, almost predatory words towards Clarissé, someone not even twice his old age, made the Jedi learner a little bit uncomfortable, but he didn't call it out in order to not cause conflict between the Chancellor and him, and instead sighed slightly dreamily as he thought back to Clarissé and her breathtaking soul.

"She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and she always will be," Anakin simply and romantically replied as he looked down bashfully at his battered up shoes, feeling shy all of a sudden from talking about the brunette haired Senator.

"I'm sure you are excited about your new assignment of protecting her, seeing as how you have just described her to me," Palpatine smirked silently to himself at his new strategy of making Anakin his pawn.

He could encourage Anakin's desire for Clarissé to be so mind numbingly addictive and strong, that the young Skywalker would throw away the Jedi for the love of Senator Amidala and Senator Amidala alone.

After that, all Palpatine would need to do would be to threaten her, or even more damaging to poor Anakin. . . kill her.

That would be sure to bring the young Skywalker to his knees and to the mercy of Sheev Palpatine.